𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

↯ 𝐈𝐕𝐘

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 - 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

( 𝗂 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌, 𝗒𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝟣𝟨 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝟣𝟩 & 𝖽𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝟣𝟨.𝖽𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇!)

"yas come with to the store i need to pick up some last minute things for this party." zaria says. "alright im coming." yasmin hopped off the chair and put her slides on.

she was staying at zaria's house while ahmad and amari ran some errands. yasmin got in the car and put her seat belt on.

"you hot? lemme turn this air on." zaria said cranking the car up and turning the air on.

"lemme get the aux." yasmin said, zaria stopped and side eyed her. "don't put on no white people shit, we know how you is." zaria said throwing shade.

"okay boo not too much, my white girl music hit:" yasmin says joking back with her. "gone head." zaria said laughing and pulling out the drive way.

-

"okay so we need plates, napkins, and forks. we need them in black though." zaria said looking at her notes on her phone.

"wait what's the theme again?" yasmin says going through the isle and looking at stuff.

"it's black and gold." zaria says still looking down at her phone with the keys in her hand.

yasmin leaves zaria and go through another isle, she was looking at the plates. she picked up some cute black plates with gold stars.

the plates slipped out of her hand and as she tries to pick it up someone picked it up for her, "yasmin?" a familiar voice says. yasmin looked up and seen her mutual.

"daria? oh my gosh." yasmin says in awe, she did not expect to see her here.

"what are you doing here?" daria says smiling, "i'm here for a reunion party, what about you?" yasmin responds.

"same here, you look even prettier in person." daria says complimenting yasmin. "thank you so do you."

"i'll see you at the party!" daria said.

after that little encounter daria left and yasmin went back with zaria, "okay i found the plates." yasmin says handing the plates to her.