𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢-𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧

↯ 𝐈𝐕𝐘

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕  - 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢-𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

"yas, wake up. we gotta go." ahmad says shaking her harshly.

"give me a minute." she mutters and wiggles around in bed. "you don't got a minute, you need to get up and get ready now." he says slightly yelling.

"alright, damn. i'm finna get up." she says jumping up and rubbing her eyes. she moves the cover off of her a slides on her slippers.

she walks into her bathroom and notices the mess that she made yesterday, "i got to clean this up." she says to herself and starts picking up and packing things away.

she comes back into her room and sits on her bed. she noticed her phone was on the ground, she picked it up and seen some notifications on her phone.

𝐦𝐚𝐥❤️
goodmorning, hope you have an amazing flight.

𝐲𝐚𝐬💕
goodmorning, thank you.

-

𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧
hey, havent heard from you in a minute. you good?

𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧
oh sorry, i went out last night. i'm okay.

-
after she responded to her messages she sat her phone back down and continued to get ready.

finally, about 2 hours later she was ready to go. "hurry up, you already woke up late. amari waiting for us at the airport."

amari was yasmin's older sister that she hasn't seen in a while , due to her little music career she had going on.

"amari coming?" she asks grabbing her purse and phone slowly. "yeah, i was surprised too." ahmad says grabbing his stuff too.

"she never go nowhere with us." she tells him while taking her shades off her head and onto her face.

"better enjoy it while it last." ahmad says getting into the car and closing his door. she agreed also getting into the car.

it took them almost 30 minutes to get to the airport, they went through security and even made it onto the flight in about an hour or two.

they flew first class so everyone had their own cubby. yasmin spent her time editing content for her tiktok and picking out photos for her photo dumps.