𝐗. 𝐩𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝟏𝟕

↯ 𝐈𝐕𝐘

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝟏𝟕

it was now officially t minus 24 hours til my sweet 17 party! ahmad was out getting the rest of the decorations and i was at home making and sending out the rest of my invitations.

"malachi pass me that hot glue gun over there." malachi goes towards the hot glue guns picks it up carefully and passes it to yasmin. "whew it's hot." yasmin says touching the hot glue gun.

"it's not that hot." malachi says rolling his eyes and sitting back on yasmin's bed where he was writing out the rest of the invitations. yasmin rolls her eyes and gets back to hot glueing the hearts on her invitations.

malachi looks on her ipad for the names list and sees walker. he scrunches his face up in confusion, "your inviting walker?" malachi says.

yasmin sighs loudly but not too loud, "yeah i am. peace offering." yasmin says turning towards malachi and shrugging her shoulders.

"we talked you know, and i forgave him. it was like 4 months ago, i can't hold a grudge forever." yasmin says getting closer towards malachi.

"but what does that mean for us?" malachi says softly, yasmin goes and sits on malachi's lap and he positions his hands around her waist.

she looks down at him into his eyes for a good minute, "it means absolutely nothing, we're still the same. nothings going to change." yasmin says.

"are you sure." malachi says softly, still looking into yasmin's eyes. "i'm sure." she responds and they share a passionate kiss.

"aye. the fuck is yall in here doing." mike says as him and ahmad walks into yasmin's room. "chill aht." ahmad says holding mike back.

ahmad throws a party city bag onto yasmin's bed, "here u go. and get up off his lap yeen grown yet." ahmad said and yasmin's moves up off of malachi.

IT WAS NOW officially t minus 20 hours til my sweet 17 party, im with makeup and hair crew now to get ready for my birthday photo shoot.

"so you and malachi like dating now?" leah says handing yasmin her coffee order from this local coffee shop. yasmin's grabs it and nods her head.

"something like that, i mean i like him alot." yasmin says taking a sip of her coffee, leah sit down on the chair behind her. "you guys definitely date." leah says laughing.

"girl." yasmin says laughing too, "you know who i havent spoke to in a while." yasmin adds. leah puts her phone down.

"who?" she says tilting her head down in confusion, "dylan." yasmin responds. "oh that's right. didn't he take you on that cute little beach walk?" leah says teasing.

"yeah." yasmin says quietly blushing. "i'm gonna call him and see what he's up to, maybe he can come to the photo shoot.

"no ofcourse that's totally a great idea." leah says sarcastically, "wait what's wrong with that." yasmin says.

"nothing i guess, but you know malachi's gonna be there." leah says, "me and dylan are strictly friends." yasmin says.

"right." leah says picking her phone back up and scrolling back on instagram. "looks like he's with dylan today." she says clicking on his instagram story.

"who's dylan?" yasmin asks confused, "one of his castmates, they're like super close." leah says still clicking through his story.

yasmin felt a little bit of jealousy, she didn't know why but she knew that she felt it for some odd reason.

"let me see." yasmin says grabbing the phone from leah and going through his story also. she seen photos of them at the beach and got even more jealous.

she handed the phone back to leah, "it's fine it'll just be me, you, and malachi then. "alright." leah says picking her phone back up.

yasmin didn't know how to feel or why she was feeling the way she felt, but all she know is that she didn't like it.

"turn this way." the photographer says guiding yasmin where to go. it was now t minus 16 hours before her sweet 17 party.

"you look good babe." malachi walks in setting his keys on the table and taking out his phone, he started recording yasmin. "thank you." she blushes.

"take one more picture with the cake." "ok" yasmin picks up the cake and smiles. "alright your all done." the photographer says.

yasmin gets up and malachi grabs her jacket and helps yasmin put it on, "here you go." yasmin turns to malachi and pecks him on the lips.

"how cute." leah says, they turn to her and laugh. "come on i gotta see how the venue looking for my party." yasmin says grabbing malachi's keys and passing it to him.

they finally made it to the venue where they had met ahmad and mike. "this is nice." yasmin says looking behind her and placing malachi's keys on the table and taking her coat off.

"this is so pretty, don't u have the 360 thingy coming too." leah says. "yeah we're renting it for the whole party." mike says.

yasmin smiled at him, she was surprised at how mature he was being ever since that kiss in chicago. they never talked about it though.

"mike come here." yasmin says waving over to him and going some place quiet. he dropped what he was doing and followed yasmin,  "yeah wassup?" he says rubbing his hands together.

"alright, so in chicago that-" yasmin says getting interrupted by mike, "nah it's good. i was feeling you not gon lie but i had to realize my place, my fault." he says apologizing.

"no need to apologize it's just i didn't think it was like that you know?" yasmin says, "yeah i understand, i don't know what i had going on. im straight now tho." mike says reassuring her nothing like that was gonna happen ever again.

he felt a little hurt though, he did really like yasmin but he just knew nothing could ever happen.

sorry i took so long to upload , i had nails on .. 😬