𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

↯ 𝐈𝐕𝐘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

𝟢𝟩.𝟢𝟦

" 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾." 𝖽𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖻𝖻𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽.

𝖡𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗁eels & put 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗈𝗁𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗂𝖽𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗉𝗈𝗇𝗒𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅.

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 , 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀.

"𝗈𝗁 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅." 𝗂 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁.

"𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 ,𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗋." 𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀.

i nod and smile at him and turn to look at the sunset , i notice he was looking at me but didn't want to make it awkward.

"so do you want to talk about what happened." he asks , finally building up the courage to ask me.

i walked closer towards the water and sat down in the sand , he followed.

"yeah uh , walker." i say starting off the story.

"walker? what happened with walker?" he asks.

"he's my ex and he wants to get back together." i say pushing my lips together and nodding my head.

"and im guessing you don't want to get back with him?" he says trying to follow.

"yeah , i dont. he's put me through too much & to get back with him is something i just can't do. it's just not fair" i say with a tear falling down my eye.

"hey , don't cry. it's okay." dylan says rubbing my back , i laid my head on his shoulder for comfort and he started rubbing the back of my head.

"look , i know you don't know me like that. but if you ever need someone to talk to , im here. i promise im one dm , text message , call , whatever away. i promise." he says.

that sentence brought me some type of comfort , i felt safe.

"thank you." i say.

we then sit there in silence enjoying the sunset.

-

"shit! what time is it?" i say jumping up looking for my phone.

i noticed that i was on a beach and dylan was laying there sleeping.

"what the fuck how did i fall asleep." i say to myself still looking for my phone i shake dylan to wake him up.

"oh shit , did we fall asleep here?" he says chuckling a little. i finally find my phone and see the time.

"11:11pm"

"and no one thought to look for us?!" i say slightly yelling, slightly panicking.

i jumped up to grab my heels.

"wait what time is it?" dylan asks , i show him my phone and his face widened.

i helped him up and we went back inside , luckily the event was still going on. just no one we knew was there.

i went to check my messages to see if anyone texted me.

𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐝
yo.

yasmin where tf are you?

YASMIN???

ITS 10 WHERE ARE YOU?

i'm coming to look for you , you better not be doing anything you don't have no business doing.

YAS???!

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐡
your brothers looking for you , i hope your ok.

they're saying that your missing???

are you with dyl ?? he's not here either.

yas????

𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞
yas , if i catch you out there doing something you got no business doing that's yo ass. wya girl

stop playing you got us over here worrying.

come on , stop playing.

-

my heart drops seeing the messages, i instantly text my brother back.

𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧
im ok, i went to the beach to clear my head and accidentally fell asleep. you still here or you left?

𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐝
ofcourse i didn't leave , im right outside.

-

"my brothers outside , i got to go. is your ride here?" i ask dyl making sure he's okay.

"no not yet , i have to call an uber." he says looking up from his phone and looking at me.

"i could wait til they get here." i offer , he shakes his head.

"no go ahead , you had a long night. just call me to let me know your safe. okay?" he says.

"ofcourse , talk to you later. it was nice meeting you." i say softly.

"same here."

i walk outside and im greeted by my brother , mike , zaria , & judaea.

"girl i hope you don't think you grown. who you was with?" mike says.

"damn can you let my sister breathe." ahmad says coming to my defense.

"you good sis?" ahmad asks me rubbing his hand on my back.

"yeah i just got tripped out , too many people here." i say. lying.

i wasn't going to tell him who i was with , or why i was with him.

"as long as you good. that's all i care about." mike says, "but don't be out here being grown."

"im not." i say laughing and rolling my eyes.

we finally get in the car to go home.

𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!!!