Chapter 51

After dinner was over and the children were in bed Alma and Esmé went back to their room. Esmé got out the rope and got onto the bed.

"You're sure you're alright with this?" Alma asks as she gently took it from her hands, Esmé hesitating before nodding.

"You can tell me to stop at any time, and I will." Alma said gently. Esmé nodded and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips.

"I know. I should take this off first." Esmé said as she went to remove her clothing.

Alma gently helped her undo her shirt, placing soft kisses down her neck as she did.

Alma gently helped her wife undress before tying her wrists to the bed, checking in with her multiple times to make sure she was still alright. Alma made sure that the bounds weren't too tight either. "Want me to do your ankles too or just this for now?"

Esmé thought for a moment and shook her head, Alma easing off her ankles as she straddled her, looking over her.

"I love you." Alma said as she placed kisses down her neck and chest. She made sure to check in with Esmé one last time before continuing.

"Please keep going." Esmé said desperately.

The older woman hummed and placed another kiss on her cheek, Esmé digging her talons into the rope as she did.

Alma pressed kisses down the younger woman's body, skipping her center. "Alma.. please." Esmé moaned.

"You'll get what you need in a moment." She says in a hushed tone, smiling down at the woman.

~~~~

Alma was still awake, reading her book by the lamp on her nightstand while Esmé was asleep. She looked over her for a moment, seeing the scratches covering her back and the rope burn on her wrists.

Esmé had said she didn't mind, and she'd enjoyed it, but Alma was still worried she'd hurt her. With a sigh Alma set her book aside and brought the woman into her arms.

Esmé leaned further against the warmth, a small sigh being heard from her as she got comfortable. The older woman gently pressed a kiss against her shoulder, then on her back.

Alma held her wife closely, enjoying her warmth and smiled as she relaxed against her, enjoying being with her.

Eventually she shut the lamp off, laying back down and hugging her close as she dozed off.

Soon morning came, Alma waking up when the sun beamed through the window. She slowly opened her eyes and finding Esmé still asleep, her wrists sore from the previous night.

Esmé woke up a bit later, Alma was looking over her wrists at the time. "Hey love." Esmé smiled at her.

"Does anything hurt?" Alma asks and Esmé looked at her confused before she looked over herself. "Be honest."

"Yes, but it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it." Esmé says softly with a smile, placing a small kiss on the woman's nose.

"You're sure? I didn't want to hurt you." Alma said gently.

"I know, but it's not too bad, plus I had a wonderful time. I don't regret a thing. It was a lot of fun trying that."

Alma hummed but searched over her for any signs of discomfort but got none.

"At least let me give you something to help with the rope burn." Alma says.

"Alright." Esmé said with a smile. "But you'd better not blame yourself for any of it."

"I suppose it's too late to warn me." She says with a light chuckle and Esmé gently cupped her face, pressing a few light kisses to her forehead and then her mouth.