Chapter 1: Begining of Hope

I always knew that my bad luck might bite me really hard in near future but I never expected it to happen that way.

I really failed, failed to protect her from the danger despite my promise…perhaps, I am worthless person with no goal but even so I really do hope to fill her sad eyes with hope and mind you, not only her but others…What should I do to show the people of this world what Hope really is? Die and come back several times?

Those scary yet strange thoughts weirdly entered my head the moment when I was losing my life and giving my last breath.

A dirty wooden floor was filled with crimson, looking as if a red carpet was laid over it, but even that didn’t took my attention as I was focused on people who were laying near me as well.

“S-Satella...san…” I weakly groaned trying to extend my hand to the girl who was giving her last breath near me.

My heart was racing crazily like an engine. My breath was hot, warming if not burning my upper lips. I failed…I failed to save them!

As those words filled my lungs I tried to remember how did I get to such a mess.

.

.

.

Chapter 1: Luck and New World!

My heart raced like crazy when I saw the giant school before my eyes.

Hope’s Peak, an elite academy which nourishes different talents around the world.

Surely for such a bland and simple guy like me attending this school was something like a dream come true and in fact this dream really came true, but still, I couldn’t believe my own eyes.

Me, a talentless fool, was accepted as student in this highly prestigious school and all due to my supposed ‘Luck’

But I myself would actually disagree. If all I am anything but Ultimate Lucky student, maybe I spent my life fortune for receiving the letter welcoming me to this school? No I shouldn’t chuckle at my own soon-to-come-true dismay like that!

I would be a liar to say that I wasn’t freaking out and in fact I was perhaps having a small seizure in my body because of this!

As my thoughts were getting more intense I simply sighed…I am too focused on this school and invitation, but before coming here I received farewells from my family that is why I shouldn’t lose myself like that!

“Okay...N-Now I am ready!”

I said fully determined as I stepped forward.

“Here and now my life will change!” I shouted entuthiastically as walked past the gates with bright sunshines blinding me for a moment.

I closed my eyes for a brief second because of sun, as rubbed them carefully, seriously it seemed like a giant torch was pointed towards my eyes up close rather than sun!

Rubbing and clearing my eyes I finally opened them.

Huh?

“W-What…”