Chapter 4

The girl simply stood near the door as pierced Makoto with her gaze.

Not only Makoto was the one graced by her strict look but Rom and Felt as well.

"At long last I finally caught you." She sighed looking towards her insignia.

Felt's face curled as the thought of Makoto setting all of this up popped to her mind but she neglected this thought looking towards the Luckster's face.

He looked surprised...no, he looked more like he was shocked to see the girl.

"Wh-Why are you here so early...?"

The girl whose name was supposedly Satella looked at him confused.

"I don't think I quite get what do you mean by that, are you also the one who stole my insignia?"

This question simply blended in air as Makoto's focus was on the reason of why this girl was here this early.

'Wait...it couldn't be...' He looked towards his hands. 'Don't tell me that without me she would have been here much earlier!?'

He wanted to lay on floor from the idea of him being a nuisance again.

Looking towards the girl he himself let a sigh out of his mouth.

"I am not working with her." Makoto grabbed the insignia he rightfully bought as extended it towards the silver haired elf girl. "You can have your insignia back, I already paid for it so you shouldn't worry."

Felt had no rights to meddle at what her client was going to do with this thing but seeing the naive boy just simply hand the thing he bought made her upset.

"Are you just going to give her this thing back and ask nothing for return??"

Makoto laughed.

"W-Well I originally planned to give it to her so..."

Felt gritted her teeth seeing how easily he gave up valuable things.

She wanted to shout but-

"Puck-san, protect her back!"

CRAAAAAAAASH

A giant gust of dust covered the area as a cat-like creature appeared flying near the silver-haired girl.

"Thanks for warning me." The cat spirit said with a wink towards Makoto.

The boy huffed in relief.

"Th-Thankfully I was lucky to see this..."

His eyes narrowed as he looked towards the person who launched an attack.

"We meet again, lamb-kun~!"

Makoto's face wrinkled at the glance of the woman before him.

Elsa with her loved dagger was simply smiling.

"I would actually wish to not meet with someone like you under any circumstance."

"How cold of you to say that after you so patiently groped my chest~"

...

...

Everyone in the room looked towards Makoto with a disappointing look.

Boy's face reddened as he started to shake his hands.

"W-W-Wait! That is a misunderstanding, I swear!"

"I don't know much about you but it is wild thing to do..."

Girl in white clothes was first to comment on him.