Prologue

(A/N(Author's Note) this story is my first, so I might have trouble with it, I also appreciate any help! Also, this story won't have any inappropriate topics, so it's safe for any age really, I would randomly also add some educational facts as well, throughout the story too! And just a little warning, there might be some singing scenes, but, as I said, it is a safe story, so, no songs that are off topic, thank you!)

---------------------------------------------------------

  Long ago, in a pack of foxes, lived a happy family.

  All of the pack members followed specific rules, except for a little fox kit.

  This little kit was very curious, and he would often wander around. Even if he wasn't allowed to. But one night, he had managed to sneak out..

  It was dark in the grassland, where their den cave stood. But, a luminous light suddenly breaks the shadows.

  " It's a comet! It's a comet! ", the little one cried out, jumping up and down. Waking the others up.

  The little kit was so excited to see a real life comet, that he didn't notice his family calling out to him. " Come back here! What are you doing out of bed, it's too dangerous! ", the leader, or much rather, his father, called out, coming out of the cave.

  The light was blinding, though it seemed to come closer, closer, and closer.

  Then, an earsplitting scream was heard. The others got startled, and their eyes moving from every direction, until they noticed...it was the kit!

  The pack started running towards him, but before they could, an explosion was heard. The ground shook, and a massive shock wave hit their bodies, making their bodies tumble toward the ground.

  When the others got up, they ran to the kit, but what they saw left them speechless.

  The kit was laying on the floor; uncautious, but his orange coat had vanished, leaving a sapphire- blue glowing colour.

  The kit's glowing coat seemed to pulse. Which was making it more strange. The kit took a gasp for air, and the family were both, in shock and in relief. They went to the kit's side, and helped him up.

  " W-what happened? ", the kit asked, with woozy- ness in his tone.

  " You got hit by the comet ", a younger female kit said, with concern.

  " What happened to you? ", an older looking apprentice, asked. The male kit tilted his head, in confusion.

  " What do you mean? ", the kit asked.

  " Uhh- You're glowing blue ", said the apprentice, without hesitation. The kit's eyes widened, " What?! ", he said, then spun around in place, looking at himself.

  The kit gasped, when he noticed... He had two tails!

  " Mother! Mother! What's wrong with me?! ", he cried out.

  " I don't know, but it looks like it's permanent. We told you not to go out without permission, now look at what happened. These are the kind of things we were scared about, that's why you need to follow our rules ", the mother replied to the young one.

----

  From that day forth, he didn't act like himself anymore.

  He started growing more tails over time, and became a different creature. He also developed strange powers, and developed abnormal strength, he also grew in size. He was no longer a small canine, he was the size of a lion!

----

  And that's how it started-

Ferals

---------------------------------------------------------

  So, how'd I do? Do you think it's a good plot? Is the story interesting? If so, please, leave a vote, and comment!

  Also, if you have any ideas, you can tell me! Please, leave comments, it means a lot, and it inspires me to keep updating!

  That's all for now, bye guys!

~ ChibiFoxGrl