Chapter 1

(Third Person Point Of View)

  After that "little" incident, that little kit grew older, and eventually found love. But, his children, were a mixture of glowing- colours, and some were just natural coloured, but they all welded powers, and abnormal strength; just like their father.

  The population kept growing, over time, and eventually there were millions! But, there was a problem.

  If they were seen by humans, they would be risking their lives, for they had no mercy. Although, that's what they said, some others didn't believe that was the truth, but nobody was ever allowed to find out on their own.

  This is why they lived deep in the forest, in an undiscovered paradise, with fresh food and water supply.

  But since they had magical attributes, they started causing changes in the environment inside the forest. Thus, it was no longer just a forest, it was an Enchanted Forest.

  And there is where they live now.

----

  " Wake up, wake up, wake up! ", a young male apprentice cried to his older brother. " What do you want? ", said the older one. " It's my first day in apprentice class! You promised to take me with you today! ", replied the younger one. " Alright, alright ", the brother answered, getting up from the nest made of leaves and stretching.

  " Come on! Come on! ", said the younger one, running out the den.

  " Wait! Moon, wait! ", said his brother, running after him.

  " You're taking too long! ", said Moon, already outside. The young apprentice was so excited he couldn't wait for his brother; Lupus. As the sun  hit Moon, his dark blue coat started glowing. " Woah ", he said, admiring the shimmer and reflection of his glow on the ground.

  " You're gonna see more of that, in class. Come on, let's get going ", Lupus said, while walking out and passed him.

----

( Moon's Point Of View (POV) )

  As we approached the center of the "town" as we call it (A/N: they live in an open space covered with pine trees) we saw a lot of first time apprentices gathered up, in the middle. " Why are they all here? ", I asked my brother. " They're waiting for the apprentice mentor ", he replied, as we still walked forward.

  As we came closer, we noticed they had all sorts of conversations, though they were all overlapping with each other.

  " You should wait here, as well ", Lupus said. Wait, did he just say, "You"?

  " Wait, what? What about you? ", I questioned.

  " I need to get to class, remember I'm not at the same apprentice level, there are three, and I'm at the third one, which you aren't in ", he said, stubborn as always. " Fine..", I said with a sigh.

  As he walked away, I turned my attention to my surroundings, looking for anyone who looked like a professor.

  " Alright, listen up! ", I got startled by a sudden voice. It sounded like a masculine one. I looked around, searching for the voice's owner.

Until, I noticed something or someone, coming towards the group.

  It was a fox with an apple- red fur coat. He had already grown five tails, but he looked experienced, since he seemed to have strong legs.

  He walked with his chin up, in pride, and walked without fear.

  " Today, I will show you how to hunt, by using your powers- "