Chapter 3

( Some chapters will be written differently, because I'm going to be on different devices with different platforms. Just wanted to let you guys know, thank you! )

  ( Moon's POV )

  It was morning, so I walked to the same location, where my class was.

  When I was approaching, I noticed a gray coloured figure... Is that, Lupus? It is! Wait, what is he doing here?

  " Lupus?", I said, still approaching. He turned.

  " What?", he said, coldly.

  "Hey, we haven't seen each other recently", I said, with a happy tone.

  "Yeah cuz, I don't wanna see you..", he said, plainly, without caring about how I felt. "Well, I think you should be grateful to have a brother who cares about you, don't you think so?", Flame said, with pride in his voice, defending me. Lupus looked behind himself, where Flame's voice came from.

  "And? This isn't your business, kit", Lupus said. Flame looked at him, with a mixture of shock and anger.

  "What's the matter? Can't face someone older than you?", Lupus added.

  Flame's eyes got furrowed.

  "I believe I deserve some respect, kitty", Flame said.

  Oh no, I think he's done it.

  "DO NOT CALL ME, KITTY! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!", Lupus spat out, in his face. His claws creeping out their caves.

  "Hey! How come you can call me kit, but I can't call you kitty?", Flame stated.

  They stared at each other, with their eyes furrowed. Each of them let out their claws; fully, and started growling.

  Then, Lupus pounced at Flame, scratching his right eye. Flame then fell to the ground.

  "See? I'm too strong for you!", Lupus said, selfishly.

  But, little did he know, he was also strong.

  Fire started forming on Flame's tail, then on his claws, and then where he stood.

  Lupus's eyes widened, in shock. He backed up a bit.

  Wait..Lupus isn't using his powers..why?

  Flame stood up, and stared at him, his eyes with a sharp look, and his pupils slit.

  "Say that again, and my fire will break your bones!", he shouted.

  But, when Lupus was about to defend himself, Professor Cardinal got in between them both.

  "Stop! Both of you! And, Lupus, you are so immature! You shall cower down, and don't dare talk back!", he spoke.

  Lupus looked afraid, and ashamed. He crouched down, and lowered his head.

  While, Flame burned his fire out. "I'm sorry, I was trying to defend Moon", he said.

  "That's alright, it's a good deed. And, also, well done controlling your powers. Now you-", Said Professor, facing towards Lupus.

  "What a shame, you bring to your parents. And, what a bad example to your brother, who looks up to you. What a shame", he said. "Now, you will sit there, beside this tree, and I will get your parents", he added.

  Lupus walked to the tree, without a single word, and sat, still looking at the ground.

  When Professor Cardinal went to find our parents, the class walked to me and Flame.