Class B-C

Lelouch pov:

As I made my way to the class I was assigned to, I pondered many questions about this school and how it would work. After being lost in thought, I was snapped back to reality, as I was just a few steps away from the entrance to the classroom I was expected to be in.

Taking a deep and relaxing breath, I made my way in and looked for my designated seat. After sitting down and looking around my new surroundings, I realised I had pretty much been given the seat in the middle of the classroom.

After a little bit of questioning if this was a good thing or not, somewhat of an angry voice hissed in my direction as I was awakened from my trance.

"What are you looking at?" the purple-haired girl said in an annoyed tone as she was shooting me a pissed-off glance.

When I dozed off, I must have accidentally been staring at her.

"I'm sorry, I dozed off. I didn't mean to stare at you," I said, trying to not give the wrong impression and not wanting to make a bad first impression.

"Well, it was getting a little creepy."
She said this before her annoyed expression turned into a mocking grin. "Maybe the only reason you were looking in my direction was because you've already formed a crush on me after only just seeing me," she said as the mocking grin grew a little bit bigger.

Thinking about it, I've never had a crush on a girl before and started to question if I should try and peruse one for this school year or not.
However, as I was pondering this question, I realised that I hadn't responded to the girl for about a good five seconds, so I quickly formulated a response.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't," I said in a calm voice.
"My name is Lamperouge Lelouch, and what's your name?" I asked, trying to move on from her mocking.

"Himeno Yuki," the purple girl's hair said as her facial expression changed from a grin to a little
Smile.

However, before any more words could be exchanged between us, the bell rang as the door to the front of the classroom opened as someone older-looking walked into the classroom.

"Ahem," the whole class went quite immediately at the teacher's introduction, with every hint of a noice vanishing as the whole classroom went completely silent.

"Good morning, students of class B. I'm your instructor and will be your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years of your journey at this school.
My name is Chie Hoshinomiya, and as your instructor, I hope to get to know all of you.
Anyway, the gymnasium will be holding the entrance ceremony, which will start in just about an hour.
But first, I will distribute the necessary written materials with information about the school's special rules. I will also be handing out more very important resources, so make sure to listen up."

She explained as she spoke about some very important things, and then she gave us all our very own student ID cards and then told us what they would be useful for. She then explained that we would all receive 100,000 private points a month, which would be equal to 100,000 yen a month.

As soon as everyone heard this news, most of the class erupted as they were excited for the money they would be receiving.

Though I couldn't help but feel something was off, the school may be supported by the Japanese government, but 100,000 yen per month seems a bit excessive.

After a little discussion with one another between the students, The teacher watched the class and was analysing people's reactions to the information she just displayed. I looked at her to see if she was trying to gain anything from the students reactions.