Author's Note

Pleasure to meet you all, my dear readers and welcome to On Air! Just a little background information before we begin.

Alastor gets teleported to Genshin Impact by child Lyney to help him rescue his sister. Intrigued, Alastor helps save Lynette from the Lefevere family and makes a deal with the twins. He gets to kill whoever he wants in exchange for protecting them. Once the children join the House, their targets are given to Alastor so he can do whatever he wants with them. During the day or in public, Alastor goes into his human form and works as an upcoming radio host with an office in the Palais Mermonia. At night or with Lyney and Lynette he is in his demon form. He still possesses the same abilities and his voice is still full of static as a demon. Arlecchino does not know about the deal, and Alastor has no wish to reveal himself to her. He wants to find a way back home, but figures this is better entertainment for a while since he almost got killed.

This idea come from the fact that it is possible that Arlecchino possesses a demon, based on leaks for her boss and idle animations. For this story, she will be, and that is why Alastor has no desire to meet her, since the demon inside Arlecchino is stronger than him.

I'll try to update this book as much as possible

Every chapter will have pictures attatched to them. Any fanart you may create may be sent to me in a chat, and I will display those for you all. Comments are appreciated so I may make adjustments, answer any questions, and take requests. Thank you very much!

Please enjoy this story, dear readers! Have a wonderful day/night!