New wwe Diva (Roman Reigns) love story

Hey my name is celesta and i just made my debut to wwe yester- day so it was my first day being at the wwe and i never thought i would make it this far but i did finally as soon as i got to the hotel in flordia i grabbed my hotel key heading to room 129 and as i got to the second floor i wasn't really paying attention to where i was going because i was to busy worring about my room number so as i was walking i tripped on something i didnt really pay attention to what it was but suddenly i heard a deep voice the voice said "are you okay" i wasnt really paying attendtion to him at first but he reached his hand to me to grab it and i took it and i finally looked up atbhim he was gorgeous i finally responded to him " yes i am thankyou for helping me i really am greatful" he chuckled and said "your welcome" he asked me a quetion "Who are you " "im the new wwe diva its my first day" "oh yeah i heard about i was watching you on NXT and you probably all ready know who i am dont you". He said " yeah i know you your name is Roman Reigns right"i said He chuckled "yeah thats me but my real name is joe Roman Reigns is just my ring name so you can call me joe of you want to" he said "well it was nice running into you i hope i see you again oh yeah theres a bar down the street and all the wwe wreslers will be there after the show tonight and i wanted to see if i could bring you so do you agree "he said i didnt want to be rude he was absoultly amazing so i agreed "yeah ill go with you" i said realising i was blushing "okay ill pick you up tonight then at 9 after Raw " okay see you then.
Skipping Raw

He was coming so i knew i had to get ready so i took a quick shower and did my makeup i put on gray and black eyeshadow and some masqaura and some shinny lip gloss on i put on my short tight black dress and my black high heels i let my dark brow hair down and put heavy curls in it i was done and i checked myself out in the mirrior and not brag i thought i looked amazing then suddenly. I heard a knock at the door i opened it and it was Joe the only person i was expecting to see because he was the only person that i met today and i didnt have no room mate because they put me by myself but everybody knew i was coming they just didnt know i was here yet but only joe did but anyways "wow you look amazing i can't wait to introduce you to everyone he said...