chapter 12

It was the day of the wedding and i was nervous but all my brides maids were beautiful they all had short white dresses on and white heels on and i was getting my hair curled and they put a flower thing around my head and put a white long dress on me and did my makeup and i put white heels on then sika came in and we hugged " welcome to the family ." he said " thank you ." i said and we stood behind the big doors and they opened and the music started playing and joelle went out first and threw flowers on the floor and sat down and me and sika walked out down the iasle and everybody from wwe were there and my family was and so was joes family i got up to joe and we held hands and looked at eachother " leati joeseph aonai and celesta alice cooper if you guys. have anything to say to eachother say it now ." the pastor said joe looked into my eyes and i looked into his " celesta i love you so much you dont even know it and when we argue i lose the argument because i want you to win i always promise to love and protect you and i couldnt image myself growing old with someone else but you i love you." he said and started to cry i whiped the tears away from his face " joe i married you today because i want to grow old togather. And i want to take my last breath on earth with you and i really hope well share the rest of our life togather because you are the sun in my day the wind in my ski the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart i love you." i said " do you leati joeseph aonai take celesta alice cooper to be your lawfully wedded wife ." the pastor said " i do" he said " and celesta alice cooper do you take leati joeseph aonai to be your lawfully wedded husband." he said " i do ." i now pronouse you mr. and mrs. Aonai you may kiss the bride." we kissed and took our wedding picture and we had our after party and patrica took joelle home and we went on our honeymoon after that we were so happy and i loved that feeling of being happily. Married to the one i loved i was amazing. knowing i was married to joe it really was then i heard a knock at the door and i opened it i was shocked to se who it was.....