chapter 11

It was 8 yrs later since joelle has grown shes 8 yrs old now and im excited that i have her here with me patrica and sika watch her when me and joe go to wwe and we pick her up after the show or we sometimes bring her to wwe with us and have stehphane watch her back stage i was back stage watching joelle and she ran off from me i looked up "daddy!"she said "come here my little princess how did daddy do out there" he said " you were amazing out there." she said " thank you princess " he said and looked at me and we kissed " time for your match celesta" he said i went to the gorilla and watched paige walk out there when she was in the ring my music started and i walked out and got to the ring once that bell rang...

Skipping the match

I won the match and went backstage and i didnt see joe and joelle anywhere so i went to my locker room they were in there and they scared me " you scared me you two " i said " that was the whole point " he said and joelle giggled while she was on his i phone " theres something i want to tell you." he said " okay go on." i said then he got on his knees and pulled a little black box out andd opened it " will you marry me ." he said " YES!!! " i said out loud and joelle jumped kinda and i giggled and he put the ring on my left hand and i ran out excited and evereybody was looking at me and i stopped by Alicias locker room and told her and she hugged me and i told to be my brides maids and me summer eva nikki and brie got along and we became friends so i told them to be my brides maids and they were excited.