chapter 18

Celesta's pov

I might have seemed genital about it , but on the inside i wasnt fine i wasnt fine at all this is the second time he did this to me in the past week so i went and picked up joelle and came back to the hotel and started crying " why are crying mommy " joelle said "because your dad hurt me really bad thats why im crying " i said and she starting crying to " im sorry mommy " then we stopped because there was knock on the door i whipped her tears and whipped mine to and opened it , it was dean and seth and i told joelle to go into the bathroom and lock it and she did and they were moving closer towards me and i was scared i started remembering the past what eight years ago i knew i was fucked this time and i knew the way i talked to joe i couldnt depend on him to come and help me this time and now i regret it talking to him the way i did i yelled to joelle to covor her ears and dont come out until i say to and she did as i said and it happend again but this time they did it as hard and aggressive as they could and they left laughing and joelle was still in the bathroom and i looked down and blood was coming out fast and i knew i wasnt on my period because i dont have my pariod until six more months so it was bleeding because of them i got naked and put towel over me and told joelle she can come out now and she did " what happened mommy why did have to stay in there for so long " she asked and i started crying and she hugged and kissed me i got up locked the door " joelle if anyone knocks dont answer it not even if its daddy okay " i said "okay" she said i got in the shower and washed myself up and got out and she was gone i threw some underware on and a bra and some shorts and a pink sports bra and some shoe and tied my hair up and yelled for her no response i ran outside of my hotel room and found her by the vending machine with joe and he got her skittles and a soda i sighed. In relief knowing she was okay " i thought i told you to not open the door even if it was daddy lets go " i said and grabbed her by the hand and started walking and joe stopped me " HEY YOU CANT TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME"! he said yelling "im not gonna aregue with you in this hallway and embarrass myself so come to my room and ill explain " i said and he agreed we went our hotel now i think about it where has he been sleeping at anyways we got inside the room and sat down " let me take joelle next door to aj's so we can talk ." i said i took her over there and came back and sat down " so joe the reason i tryed to take joelle from you was because um well i got rapped again by seth and dean and i was nervous because i told her not to open the door to anyone so i can get into the shower but it happend before i got into the shower so i told her to lock herself in the bathroom and covor her ears and to not come out until i say and she did what i said thats why but i really dont want to take her from you im sorry" i said crying and he hugged me and got angery. " im sorry to, believe me baby i wont, and i mean wont ,cheat on you again please take me back please and dont divorce me" he said. " i never said i wad divorcing you i forgive you but dont do it again please promise me this time and keep the promise tru and dont break it or i might divorce you this time ." i said i heard someone knock on the door it was jonathan and josh ( the usos) come in sit down and they did " we heard your guys conversation and we thought we jump in it with you guys " they said " wait joe what about sable that whore you got pregnant " i said and Jonathan and Josh both looked shocked at what said " who did you get pregnant " josh said " um, well, i, um , got this stripper pregnant and thats why we were arguing because she was mad at me- " joe said but got cut off by jon " i'd be mad at you to y- " he said but got cut off by joe " no no no no no wait let me finish what i was saying i was drunk that night and she wasn't so she let that happen so it wasnt my fault it was her fault " he said " well atleast you told her " josh said " well were gonna be going now" they said and left i kinda got angery and sad because they brung up that joe got some bitch pregnant ,but i got over it eventually and she doesn't even know hes married " ill be right back" he said " okay" i said thirty mins past and he still wasnt back i got nervous and called he answered the phone and started yelling over the phone " what are you yelling for " i asked " i am i didnt even realise it " he said still yelling then thats when it hit me i knew he was doing something because i heard moaning in the back " WHAT ARE YOU DOING JOE !" i yelled across the phone " noth-ing " he said " well clearly your doing something because you sound nervous!" i said " look come into the bathroom theres a note on the sink for you to read that i wrote for you " he said so i went into the bathroom and read the note.

Im really really am sorry for hurting you and our daughter but i think sable is coming between me and you so i thought about it and i think we should get a divorce because we argue more then we used to talk to eachother im sorry please understand what im saying to you please. celesta but i still love you baby.

P.S
IT WAS A JOKE I JUST WANTED TO SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU READ THIS LETTER I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE WITH OUR DAUGHTER BUT SORRY FOR PRANKING YOU LIKE THAT I AM SORRY FOR THAT FORGIVE ME !!!

Thats what the note said and believe me it scared me to death i mean it did scare the hell out of me but now i know it was a joke so yeah he came back "where were you " i said " i was at sables and i found out good news about her" he said "well what is it" i said "shes not. pregnant because she lied about it and she used a marker on the test and drew lines on it she only did because she liked me alot but she gone now" he said "really oh yeah i drew this picture of you (the one in the picture ) " let me see" "okay here what do you think " i said " it looks just like me can i keep it you did good " he said "thanks and you can keep it" i said