chapter 7

So we arrived back at the hotel and we took a shower togather after being at the gym and we got ready " are you nervous about-" i said . but got cut off by her " yeah i am nervous about having how should i put this uh, se_". She said but i cut her off by kissing her and she kissed back we were already in our towels because from when we got i the shower and got out and then we took our towels off. " um i-im kinda scared will it hurt ." " its gonna hurt for a second baby ." "okay ". She said.
My p.o.v

He started kissing down towrds my thighs and then i between them i kinda moaned at what he did then he started licking in between ugh it felt amazing i started moaning his name then he stopped and pushed into me and started thrusting in and out " uuuhhh uuuhhh j-j joe ." i said " i know i-i know uuuhhh." he said then we switched positions "get on your hands and knees ." " uh- okay ." "uuuhhh baby."i said " uuuhhh fuck cel-eta. " he said we stopped he sat up out of breath "how do you feel." he said "good." i moaned he chuckled he laid back down on me and he pushed back in and thrusting in and out and when we were doing it we looked into eachothers eyes and i could tell this was true love by the look in his eyes we loved eachother so much we stopped " we should get in the shower." he said and grabbed me and him a towel and we went to get in the shower he turned on and we took our tiwels off and got in lets just say we did round 2 in the shower ;) we got of the shower " that was amazing ." i said " it was." he said.

Sorry i have to