*(Un)pleasant surprise* (dbf!Nat)

Disclaimer English is not my first language so please excuse any grammar or spelling errors. This story is completely fictional. I do not own these characters. All One shots are between two CONSENTING adults who gave consent before the start of the one shot.

"Ngh~ Fuck~ Natty" you managed to moan out as Natashas hips kept slamming against your buttocks filling the room with the sound of your wet skin slapping against each other. I could make out some distinct groans from Natasha she was holding her release back as best as she could. "Fuck no matter how many times I fill your slutty hole up your still tight" she groaned I could only nod my head hidden away in the soft pillowcase in front of me. Her grip on my hips was hard I'm sure it left bruises one hand kept me in place as the other one sneaked around to my core finding my neglected clit without a problem. Her fingers rubbed tight circles on my slippery clit as she kept on pounding me from the back making me arch my back with a desperate cry.

"You're such a slut letting me play with your stupid cunny" she groaned her past fastened as she hit that special spot inside of me no body else could reach. "Natty I'm gonna cum" you managed to whine out. "Fuck baby cum~ Ngh~ cum with me" She moaned out her thigh muscles tightening as she released with me. Hot cum shooting inside of my womb. Natasha was never a big fan of condoms she said it would destroy the feeling of my walls. At the beginning she still pulled out but it didn't take a week her to get me on birth control. She had mentioned multiple times that having a child just isn't in her live plans. Even though it hurt you greatly this was only a summer fling for the older woman. "You did so good my bunny" she whisper in my ear smoothing over the reddened skin of my buttocks. 

~

It's been 3 weeks since that night most of the following looked similar. Natasha sneaking into my room and fucking me into the mattress but somehow after the high was over it left me more empty then to begin with. Knowing that I wasn't more than a fling to the redhead hurt more than it should've. After she finished inside of you and cleaned you up you wished she'd stay the whole night and not just a few moments. You woke up to  empty bed the spot behind you were Natasha had laid last night was cold. Her body warmth long forgotten. You  did your normal morning routine with a dad feeling in the deep pits of your stomach. Your period was now a week overdue nothing unusual you thought. It happened before countless times but back then you didn't have someone breed you very night.

The way to the drugstore felt painfully long. You didn't tell Natasha about your suspicion being too afraid of her reaction. To be honest you didn't tell anyone how could you ever explain this mess of a situationship to a friend let alone your father? As you  bought the pregnancy test the cashier gave you a look of pity at your young age. You felt extremely ashamed just by the thought having to tell your  father that his friend, a trusted one, had had an affair with his dear innocent daughter. Let alone telling him that the both of you had been to careless to use proper protection.

Coming back to an empty home you waited patiently until the test was through. Your foot tipped impatiently on the hard tiles of the bathroom floor. Your back pressed against the wall while trying to distract yourself on your phone mindlessly scrolling through instagram. The timer went off after those painful minutes your hands shaking as you reached out for it. As you saw the results you weren't sure if you should cry or laugh. You were in fact pregnant. You felt helpless, like a child, not knowing how to handle a situation like that.

~

"Wanna go cycling" Natasha offered walking into your bedroom just coming back from her jogging round. "Didn't you just run 15 miles" Your ask closing my book and turning onto your back. You try to hide my fear. "Well... yes but that won't stop me from spending time with my favorite girl" she spoke falling onto the soft cushion of the bed right next to you. You only hummed looking in the opposite direction as You tried to not break out in tears. Telling her would destroy our fling. You  knew that I couldn't be the mother to her child even though you dearly wished you could. Her large hand grabbed yours.  intertwining our fingers before kissing it lightly. Her kisses travelled up your exposed arm right up to your shoulder. "What's going on in your pretty little head" she whispered in your ear making shivers run down your spine.

"Nothin' I'm just thinking about how we only have a week left." I know how she was looking at you but I didn't meet her gaze. "I know and it hurts me just as much as it hurts you bunny" she sighed "however you will meet another woman, one your age, one who will all the things with you I'm too old for, one with whom you won't get judged" Even though her words were true they hurt to hear. "I'll go shower now" You nodded hearing how Natasha disappeared into the bathroom. It took about 10 minutes until you noticed that the pregnancy test was still on the bathroom counter however it was too late Natasha had found it first.

The bathroom door opened Natasha stepped into the room her jar clenched her gaze upset. "What's the matter Natty" you asked in your sweetest voice "Don't you dare Natty me right now! What the fuck is this" she held up the pregnancy test in her hands. I stayed silent biting even though a thousand words to explain it all flew through my head none seemed fitting. "Say something god damn it!"you had never seen the older woman so upset. "Natasha, I'm pregnant" your answer didn't seem to smooth her anger "And when did you think it would've been a good time to tell me?!"
She paced around the room "I really wanted to tell you but I didn't know how"you answered in  a quiet voice "I can't be a parent of this child" Natasha voice wasn't warm and comforting as it was ten minutes ago; no it was cold and uncaring.

You're eyes shot up to her utterly shocked by her words "W- What" "I can't be a part of this childs life. I couldn't look your father in the eyes ever again" she swallowed her trying to keep her cold facade up as she walked over to my door. "Natasha you are a damned coward. It's just as much my child as it is yours! Can't you see that?!" Your breath hitched "I thought you'd be a better woman. Just think about the child having to grow up with a single mother" Her jaw clenched as the grip on my doorknob tightened. "I won't leave you. I can't leave you" She turned back to you pulling you into a tight hug. "I'll be there when you want to tell your father, when you go to the doctor for the first time, when you have terrible pregnancy cravings, when you give birth, when you don't want to keep it I'll be by your side, I would even run away with you without a doubt." She whispered in your ear as you silently cried into her shoulder; hoping that this one time she'd keep her promise. 

Please vote and comment for more :)