(Un)pleasant surpise pt.2 (dbf!Nat)

"Baby" you whined upon being woken up yet another time by your crying little one. "Don't worry darling I'm already on it" Natasha mumbled slipping our of your shared king sized bed to take our new born into her arms. Seeing you and your daughter, Victoria, together made your heart melt. She hushed the little girl gently cradling her from side to side.

Rolled onto your back admiring the woman of your dreams in the gentle sun of the morning hours. "She's perfect" Nat mumbled still in an awe of having a little her around. She couldn't believe her luck in her age she already befriend the thought of never having an offspring herself. Her smile only got wider when the baby grew more tired again eventually falling asleep against her chest.

She settled down again next to you the head of your daughter still at your chest. "She looks just like you" She stated and you sat up again whispering to not wake Victoria up. "Oh please" you laughed "she's only a couple of months old she just looks like a baby" Nat disagreed pulling you closer to her. "Absolutely not bunny, she might be small but she already has your eyes" She kissed your forehead and you asked yourself if you would ever grow tired of having her around. 

If someone had told you a year ago that you'd find your peace in the middle of the woods in Russia, you would've thought someone had murdered and buried you there. But no you soon realised thar there was no better past time activity than to watch you toned girlfriend chop wood. Watching how her muscles flex when she sung the axe, watching her sweat in her wifebeater while you sat at the porch with a cup of tea in hands.

Officially you were reported missing in the states, after telling your father about your pregnancy he was furious. He tretend to beat Natasha up if she ever even thought about coming close to you ever again. He didn't understand your love, he thought Natasha had pressured you into sleeping with her and it made you sick. She was the woman you loved, the mother of your first born baby, the person you loved the most. So when one day she approached you after a long day of arguing with your father you didn't think twice before agreeing to leave it all behind with you.

"Don't you have something to do or are you going to gawk the whole day at me" She asked in a teasing tone her hands sliding over the handle of the axe. "Mhm" you hum taking another sip of the mint tea in your hands "just cooking for tonight and that's it. So I still have enough time to admire you" She chuckled at your response before going back to chopping the wood.

"Tastes delicious" Natasha hummed upon licking over the spoon she had previously dipped into the stew. "It's not done yet" You huffed in a faked annoyance "but I can't wait to taste it jus like I can't wait to taste you" she grinned and got behind me kissing up my neck which forced a small whimper from my throat. "Nat the food is gonna burn" you warned her only to be silenced by her lips on yours.

"Let it" she mumbled against you sweet lips before pushing you up on the kitchen counter. How how you loved her. 

:)

Please vote and comment