*Obedience (Mob!boss!Wanda)*

Request from tumblr: Hello, I really love your work and this is the first time I am asking a request.
If u would like, can you do a gun kink with mob boss wanda maybe? You can add anything extra if you'd like

Have a great day/ night ☺

"Mommy" You cried out your delicate wrists caught in a tight knot of saint fabric above your head making you utterly vulnerable to the older woman above you. "Be patient baby then you'll get your reward" Loving Wanda Maximoff was dangerous, she lived fast, in the moment but you enjoyed the sensual moments between you the most. The times where she would leave her dangerous work aside to spend the night with her favorite girl.

You nod eagerly buckling your hips into the vibrator she held to your clit, she shifted next to you pressing her hands down on her hips to keep you from escaping from the vibration. "Stop running away baby girl, you're not getting anywhere" She chuckled. She was intoxicated on your body, it was like a drug to her. Your smile, the way you would play with the laces of her hoodie when you got nervous, however a part of her was addicted to seeing you in mind breaking pleasure, making you cry and beg for more made the older woman lose her mind. Being with you almost made her forget about the gruesome reality of her life.

Your legs shivered and you threw your head back, you squirmed so much under her touch it, you were afraid of accidentally dislocating your shoulder. "Are you close, baby?" She hummed, pressing the vibrator harder against your clit which sent a new wave of pleasure through your already overstimulated system. You could feel your sticky juices dripping down your thighs, drenching the sheets in arousal. "Please, mommy, wanna cum, please" You sobbed, knowing that your big tears rolling down your blushing cheeks melted your heart.

"Oh bunny-" the atmosphere of lust and love was broken by her phone ringing, she pulled away making you mewl at the loss of pleasure. "It's work baby" She gave you an apologizing look, kissing you on the forehead.

"What do you mean Rumlow intercepted our shipment?" She paced around her room, her button up shirt still rolled up, revealing her toned forearms. She stopped at her bedside table grabbing the gun from her top drawer.

Her phone tightly clenched between her shoulder and ear listening carefully. Her eyes never left you either through tossing against your restraints you choose brattiness today but she chose ignorance.

"mommy" you demanded like the spoiled little princess you were, but she ignored you instead answering the male voice on her phone. "Mama" you whined now, throwing your head back rubbing your thighs against each other. Soon you realized that there was no use in begging for her. Instead when Wanda turned her back on you, you twisted and turned your wrists against the knot, after a few attempts you managed to slip your small hands through the knot.

She had her back turned towards you not noticing how your Hands slipped down your body, playing with your little clit. The punishment you'd receive for this obvious act of disobedience didn't matter in the moment, you were blindly chasing your pleasure.

What you failed to notice was how difficult it suddenly seemed to reach your high, all without Wanda's help you were lost. Your little finger aimlessly poking your needy hole, making you release huffs of desperation. Your eyes were squeezed shut, so lost in need you didn't even notice Wanda ending the phone call. You were nearly there, you could feel your walls fluttering around your fingers-

"What do you think you are doing there sweetheart?" You froze, you knew exactly what would happen yet it still shocked you. "Aw, is the little whore to dumb to talk" She snickered, you thought about begging her to jot be upset but you knew it would be fruitless. "'m sorry" You huffed a new set of tears threatening to spill from your Bambi eyes.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, sweetheart,if you think you don't need your mommy's help to cum then do it yourself" She spat poison laced in her voice, with shaky hands you brushed over your clit as if it was your first time. "Why so shy all the sudden? A minute ago you were fucking yourself like a whore"

"Need mommy's help" You whined hoping it would somehow make her reconsider. Wanda scoffed but still took pity on you, moving to sit next to you she grabbed your wrist guiding your hand to your cunt.

She puppeteered your hand to your overstimulated clit rubbing it circular motion, she made sure to choose a tortuous speed. "Mommy no more teasing" You whined out making Wanda scoff. She let go of your wrists needing her own to test how lost you were already.

"Nice and ready aren't you?" You nodded your head wildly, you knew what was coming next, her gun. She always made sure to never load it before using it on you, the danger still excited you though. It was one of the pros of dating a mob boss. "Please need it mommy"

"Need what sweetie?" She cooed playing with her gun in hands "Want you too fuck me with your gun" You whimpered your face red in embarrasment, never imaging that you could like such a thing before meeting the older woman. She laughed pressing the barrel of the gun against your hole which gladly loosen around it.

The stretch and cold metal of the gun felt too good against your walls, you buckled your hips to chase the pleasure wanting more and more of it. "Needy little slut" Wanda chuckled, it amazed her how riled up you could get over her gun. She fucked her gun in and out of your tight hole enjoying how your little pussy would stretch around it.

With her other hand she brushed over your clit, she remembered how this was supposed to be a punishment but she had too much fun with you now. Next time you'd get it, she made a mental note on that. "Look at you such a good girl" she praised watching how you clenched to the pillow. "Mommy please" You whimpered not even knowing what you were begging for, you didn't want it to end.

"Aw, is my baby close" She chuckled her hands moving the gun faster making you shudder in pleasure and you nodded furiously. "Open your eyes baby then you get to cum" It took everything in you to keep your eyes from closing again but you were rewarded with an indescribable high, cuming all over her hand and gun. She helped you through your orgasm before putting the gun down again.

"Let's get you cleaned up"

:)

Vote and comment for more