*Bad Bunny (Nat)*

Paring: Natasha Romanoff x fem!reader

You had fucked up you knew that the moment you had stepped off that quin jet. Natasha was furious to say the least, she always had been very protective of you but today it came to a new peak. The mission was simple; me and Bucky had to pretend to be a married couple, go to some event together, steal the information needed and then leave and forget about it afterwards. It was easier said than done, the mission had gone south and our disguise was about to be destroyed so in a moment of desperation Bucky and me had kissed. It was of course far from romantic, to be honest I don't even believe Bucky likes girls. However Natasha didn't care she was jealous, you could even say blinded by that awful emotion.

The jet had just landed with you and the rest of the missions team stepping out of it. However Natasha was no where to be seen, normally the assassin would wait for the arrival of me and I would do the same for her. Today she was nowhere to be seen though. When I asked Wanda if she had seen the redhead she only shrugged telling me that she hadn't seen her all day which wasn't abnormal for Natasha. I made my way to our shared bedroom "Why did you kiss him?! Did you enjoy it?!" She was beyond furious "It was only for the sake of the mission" I sighed gently touching her arm in a desperate attempt to calm her down. You couldn't even remember telling her about the incident. "I only have eyes for you Natty... you know that" Her angry face twisted into a devilish smirk "I guess I'll have to teach my pretty girl who she belongs to" This was going to become a long night.

"Natty 'M sorry" I manage to whine as Natasha held my wrists roughly making my hand rub my tortured clit through the cotton fabric of my rosa panties. My back was against her front her legs keeping mine from closing, one hand guiding mine and the other twisting and pinching my nipple. My whole body felt so sore after the two orgasms she already had me make just by stimulating my clit through my panties taking joy in listening to my desperate whimpers and whines like it was music in her ears "I know that you are baby but you've got to learn" she smirked against my ear keeping the pace of her hand guiding mine up. She was torturously slow rubbing the rough fabric of my panties against my clit trying her best to stop my hips from buckling in our palms. This wasn't really about my pleasure it was about showing me all the was I needed her. I had been ruined for anyone but her, I couldn't even make myself cum without her help.

At first she had me do the work on my clit alone but after the second time I had released my slick over her boxers underneath I couldn't keep going I was too overstimulated and dumbed down by the woman behind me that I so dearly loved. She proceeded to guide my hand tight small circles over my bundle of nerves as she laughed in my ear enjoying every minute of me torture. Of course I've I would say stop she would immediately take her hands off me but I didn't want that. I wanted to be filled up by the strap pressing so deliciously against my ass. Fucked dumb by her silicone dick until I could remember nothing but her name "You were a bad girl baby, you know the rules only good girls get the strap" I tried to buckle my hips in a desperate attempt to find pleasure but she stopped me "Nah, Nah, Nah, beg for it bunny" I could hear her smirking as she finished her sentence as she replaced my hand with hers"Beg for it and I might fill your stupid needy hole up" "Please, Natty, please I'm so sorry, please forgive me and fill me up, please-" she pinched my clit through my panties making the tears that had built up in my eyes finally spill with a cry out "I would say you can do better than that but I guess I dumbed you down to much" She removed her hands from me and swiftly turned me around to straddle her thigh. Flexing the well trained muscles under my core.

"If you can cum on my thigh without any help I'll fuck you" Her smirk was wide as her tumb whipped her tears from my eyes. I lowered myself onto the flexed muscle slowly thrusting my hips forward and back as more and more tears escaped my eyes. I know that crying wouldn't help me here but I couldn't help it either. My hands were on Natashas shoulders keeping me up as I released moan after moan and whimper after whimper at the feeling of my puffy clit being more and more stimulated. It was almost painful the fabric rubbing against my overstimulated cunt but slowly I could feel an orgasm creeping up in my lower stomach. My moan got louder before the coil building up in my stomach finally snapped letting me release my cum against her thigh falling against her body. Natasha held me up sweetly kissing my lips before whispering "good girl" in my ear. She had laid my body on my back my skin laying softly in the silk sheets.

"Do you think you can give me one more" She pulled down her boxers revealing her strap she was hiding under them "Please Natty... I need it" She gave my her signature smirk again. Removing my drenched panties which were sticking to my cunt before pressing the tip of her length on my hole spitting on the silicone to lube it up be I was sure she wouldn't have needed that. She hugged my body close as she eases inside of me the both of us releasing moans of pure pleasure. She started to pick up a pace that pleased the both of us as she thrusted her cock inside my hole. I didn't last long how could I after the earth shattering orgasms I had before. Releasing with a loud moan of Natashas name she pulled out after I had ridden my high out "I'll run us a bath"

"I'm sorry for being so jealous" she had mumbled against my skin as she held me close in our warm bath "It's okay" I kissed her head "I mean the sex was fantastic" she laughed at my comment. God how I loved this woman

Please vote and comment for more ;)