WELCOME!

WATCH YOUR PACK 

EPISODE DISCUSSIONS

Hey, guys! We decided that we wanted to become even more active during the fifth season of Teen Wolf by creating an episode discussion book. The chapters will be labeled according to the title of the episode that airs on that particular Monday, and will be published that morning before the new episode. You are all free to give each other your insights on what you believe is going to happen in the later episodes, or just how you feel about a particular scene. There are obviously a lot of things that Jeff Davis has planned for this season, including more twisted ways to make us absolutely cry in pain, and we can all experience them together! We're excited to hear your thoughts and theories for the twenty episode season. What do you think about the villains of this season, and how eager are you to find out what Lydia's really doing in Eichen House?

       Obviously, we have to address the fact that there are GOING TO BE SPOILERS in this book. If you haven't seen the episode, we highly recommend NOT clicking on the chapter/comments. People have different time zones and live in different parts of the world, which means we shouldn't be assholes and ruin it for them. Now, just a few more rules in a more organized manner! 

        FANDOM'S GUIDE TO STAYING ALIVE

        ◦ DON'T hate on anyone else's opinion. If they have said something that you disagree upon, explain your reasoning and back up why you feel strongly against it. We will not tolerate fighting on this book. It was made for us to come together to share our love for a show, not our hatred towards a particular character's actions or personality. 

       ◦ Naturally, we all have our ships that we want to see sail away to endless amounts of fluff. If you want to see two people on the show together, make sure that your words will not offend anyone else. We're aware of the rise of Sterek that created controversy, and if you don't like the idea of that ship, do not hate on others that do. Again, we will not tolerate negativity. 

      ◦ DON'T be an asshole. We don't need anymore Peter's. 

      ◦ DON'T comment on a different chapter about the episode it is not designated to. We don't want to see spoilers, and if we realize that you are saying something in a previous chapter about an episode the next week, we will delete your comment for the sake of others. Don't be that one person that tries to say something and it gets deleted. 

     ◦ DO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS!