Leaked Episodes

Hey, guys, it's Amanda!

Okay, so normally we're not ones to judge what happens in this fandom.

But as a lot of you may know (I think Em posted about this as well as me) the very first two episodes of season five were leaked an hour or so Creatures of the Night premiered on the East Coast. Now I know it's extremely exciting to have the oppurtunity to watch something before it airs, but we are advising one thing and one thing only:

DO NOT WATCH THE LEAKED EPISODES, ESPECIALLY EPISODE TWO WHICH HAS YET TO AIR. WATCH WHEN IT AIRS TONIGHT LIKE YOU WERE MEANT TO.

Seriously, the episodes were leaked illegally and if you watch beforehand and forego watching it at the appropriate time, you're taking away from the ratings of the show. If a whole chunk of you decide to go against the regular airing time and watch the (illegal, by the way) leaks of this show, that's a lot of less viewers. Which means the ratings could go down and ratings ultimately lead to whether the show gets renewed or not.

You might be thinking "oh it's not a big deal" or "I'm just one person" (seriously I've seen a few accounts almost gloating about watching it online early), but seriously this shit isn't funny. It's actually rude and direspectful to all the people who worked hard on making the show. They all expect you guys to have the simple decency of waiting for it to air on time. 

So seriously, if you're considering watching it, please choose against it. It's just not cool guys. 

The new episode airs tonight on MTV at 9/8 central and we'll have a new little chapter up so y'all can fangirl with everyone else about it.