514: "The Sword and the Spirit"

1/26: SEASON FIVE, EPISODE 14

"THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT"

We're late because we were recovering from the badass females in Teen Wolf. Since we can talk this one out, did anyone else feel their feels skyrocket when Lydia's scream basically saved Malia? How about when Kira defeated the Oni (thing; we don't really know what to call it)? Kira's mom kicks ass, too. We're not going to forget about that. Even though you guys have probably already seen it and screamed along with the rest of the world, this is what you will see happened to miss all of the amazing scenes in this episode: "As Scott tries to put his pack back together, Malia and a new ally set out to rescue Deaton from The Desert Wolf."

__________________________________

#ThePackIsBack. Time to get Lydia. Let us know what you think is going to happen in the next episode. We're back at Eichen. Yikes. Plus, who else is absolutely in love with the fact that Lydia's character development and existence is just SHINING this season? So happy Kira is back. So want Malia's mom to return back to her little hole away from our babies. And Deucalion. And Gerard. And Theo. And the Dread Doctors. And the Beast. They can all evacuate the premises.