510: "Status Asthmaticus"

8/24: SEASON FIVE, EPISODE TEN

"STATUS ASTHMATICUS"

Guys. Guys. We've finally reached the end of 5A. I actually don't know if I have a heart left inside of my body after the last episode; like, it feels like I literally went through my own break up. This is also the last time until March that we are going to be talking you you lovely people, but until our goodbyes, we must get through one final episode of 5A. I'm not ready. In tonight's episode, we will all come together to cry over: "With both lives and friendships on the verge of being destroyed, Scott and his pack face their greatest enemy yet."

_________________________

I feel like their greatest enemy is going to be themselves/each other. Which, if you've seen the clip of Lydia and Theo, you will understand why I spent three hours screaming like a banshee myself. I hate saying goodbye until March! That's so far away! You guys can always continue to talk about the first ten episodes in the season on this book whenever and whereever, just remember the designated chapters! Remember to leave your theories of 5B, the fragments of your human life, your Sciles heart, Jeff Davis' remains, etc. etc. here! Mentally prepare yourselves because I can't.