𝟬𝟬𝟭, hellcat's & hammers

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
TUMBLR GIRLS

ZAELYNN VALERIA SANCHEZwednesday, january 11thdd's crib ━━ 1:24 am

wednesday, january 11th
dd's crib
━━ 1:24 am

" zaelynn, get the fuck off my car!" dd yelled at his once again now ex-girlfriend. "what the fuck i even do? i ain't do shit!" he asked, trying to distract her from ruining his car.

dd was confused and tired. zaelynn had just popped up at his house in the middle of the night, accusing him of cheating on her.

once he told her that she was crazy and started calling her out of her name, she started threatening to uck up his car.

" you cheated on me, again!" she replied, yelling even louder than him. " wit some bitch name, zaria! stop acting fucking clueless, dd!" she spat. " you know you're not innocent!"

" bitch, you actin' like you don't be cheatin' too, wit yo hoe ass!" he spat back.

" bitch? who a bitch?" she questioned, lowering her voice and looking around.

" nigga, you!" he yelled, pointing at her. " you a bitch! and a hoe!"

" i'm a bitch and a hoe? okay," she nodded, chuckling. she couched down and grabbed a hammer from her backpack.

" yo, zae, put tha hammer down! you crazy!" his eyes widened. dd had known zaelynn since middle school, and when she said she was going to do something you best believe she was gonna do it.

" you want me to put the hammer down?" she repeated in a questioning tone, tilting her head to stare at him.

" yeah, nigga!"

zaelynn's grip slowly lessened, making the hammer fall onto the roof of his car, causing another dent at the impact.

" yo, what the fuck?!"

" oops! accident," she made a pouting face, taunting him. she picked up the hammer again. " ima ask you again. and don't lie ta me. you cheated?" she asked.

dd gulped. he didn't know what to say. if he said yes, she'd get mad and wreck his car. if he said no, she'd get mad and wreck his car. either way, it was a lose-lose situation. " ...no," he replied, lying straight through his teeth.

she squinted her eyes, trying to read him. " you lyin," she stated. she gripped the hammer in her right hand and swung at his windshield. it immediately cracked, the pieces of glass flying everywhere.

then she swung at the driver's and passenger's windows, causing both to break into a million pieces. dd's car alarm started sounding very loudly.

everyone on the street was probably awake because of the ruckus.

" get the fuck off my car, zaelynn!" he yelled again, staring at his car! " crazy-ass bitch!"

" awn, you mad," she smiled at him, swinging at both rear door windows. she then swung at his backglass.

dd's hellcat looked horrible. all the windows were broken, and there were dents everywhere. " zaelynn, ima fuck yo ass up," dd gritted his teeth. he was pissed now.

" oh really?" she questioned, couching down, and placing the hammer back into her backpack. she then grabbed a bottle of gasoline and her sparkly diamond lighter.

" zaelynn, you tryna burn my shit? what the fuck?!" he yelled at her. he really didn't want to put his hands on her, but she was blowing him right about now.

" yeah, i'm tryna burn yo shit!" she nodded, opening the bottle cap. she knew dd's hellcat was one of his most prized possesion's, so that's why she went for it.

she started pouring the gasoline all over his car. once the bottle was empty, she opened her lighter.

" zae, i'm finna smack yo dumb ass!" he ran up to his car, pushing her off of the roof of it.

she fell face-first onto the pavement. " dd!" she screamed, sitting up. she had a cut right above her eyebrow, and it was bleeding. " ow," she muttered, wiping off the blood.

" fuck you!"

" fuck you too, dd!" she yelled back, picking herself off the floor. she went right up to him and pushed him. he stumbled back a little bit, but he didn't fall.

" don't touch me, zaelynn," he said calmly, pushing her back. she stumbled back, too.

" you ain't shit," she told him. " ima get chicago to beat yo ass," she sneered.

" chicago ain't gone do shit," he chuckled. of course chicago wasn't going to do anything. chicago and dd were friends. so were chicago and zae.

" fuck you," she muttered, looking up at him. seeing his beautiful face up close, made her feel bad for what she had done to his car.

" c'mere," he mumbled, pulling her closer to him by her arm. " i'm sorry, baby," he whispered in her ear. " i'm sorry for pushing you off tha car," he muttered. " and i'm sorry, i ain't mean ta cheat, it was an accident. i was drunk, okay?"

she nodded in response, burying her face in his chest. " i'm sorry for ruining your car," she frowned, turning her head to look at the damage.

" it's okay, you was just mad," he said lowly, looking down at her. " i love you," he muttered, pecking her lips twice.

" i love you too, dd," she replied, smiling at him.