𝟬𝟬𝟰, wylin'

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
TUMBLR GIRLS

ZAELYNN VALERIA SANCHEZmonday, january 16thddot's crib ━━ 4:15 pm

monday, january 16th
ddot's crib ━━ 4:15 pm

" dd," zaelynn let out an exasperated sigh as she shook dd, trying to get his attention for the hundredth time. " dd, i'm sorry," she muttered, pouting, seeing as her attempts to talk to him were failing.

" david, baby, i love you," she mumbled, kissing on his neck. dd ignored the girl, keeping his eyes trained on the tv that was playing juice.

" zaelynn desperate as hell," ddot pointed out, smiling hard. as if he was trying his hardest not to laugh.

" shut the fuck up, darrian," she mugged, cutting her eyes at him.

she turned her attention back to dd who was smoking a blunt. " fine, fuck you then," she muttered, mugging him as she stood up from her spot beside him. if he was going to ignore her, she wasn't going to kiss his ass.

" fuck you, too," he muttered, under his breath.

" if you wanna ignore me, ima just call up amari," she spat, referring to the guy she had cheated on dd with multiple times.

" fuck you just say ta me?" dd asked raising his voice. he stood up, pushing her roughly.

she stumbled back but quickly caught herself. " i said imma call up amari, since you wanna act like a lil bitch!" she yelled back at him. " now, stop putting your fucking hands on me!" she grunted, pushing him with all her force.

" don't touch me, zaelynn," dd gritted, smaking her hands away from him.

" damnnnn!" ddot yelled, watching everything unfold. " it's getting domestic in hea!" he exclaimed. " it's giving tina and ike," he chuckled.

" you're the one who pushed me first!" she yelled, kicking him in the shin, repeatedly. " what makes you think i'm not finna fight back?!"

dd hissed, rubbing his stinging shins. " zae, ima beat yo ass," he gritted, pushing her onto the floor. he got on top of her, sending blows to her face.

" stop, get offa me! she screamed, struggling. she yanked his hair, hoping that would give her an advantage. " dd stop!" she whined, feeling tears start to run down her cheeks.

now, zaelynn was really mad. she hated crying because she believed that it showed weakness. and she didn't want to be seen as weak in front of anybody.

zaelynn flipped them around, her now being on top. " fuck you!" she yelled, swinging on dd. she started landing punches everywhere, as dd tried his best to get her off of him.

ddot came and grabbed zaelynn's arms, draggng her off of the boy. " no! ddot, let me go!" she screamed, struggling to get out of his grip.

" nah, ma heart, you wylin," he shook his head, seriously concerned about their relationship now. " yall gotta talk it out, zae," he told her softly, trying to calm her down.

but she wasn't even listening to him, she was staring at dd who was making his way to the kitchen for ice.

" ddot, i'm good now, you can let go of my arms," she said, her voice trembling a bit.

" you sure?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. " you sound like you boutta cry," he pointed out.

" i'm good, i jus needa be alone for a minute," she told him, coughing a little.

" aight," ddot nodded, slowly and skeptically letting go of her. " don't do nun dumb," he warned.

zaelynn closed her eyes, taking a deep breath.

" hea," she was interrupted by dd handing her an ice pack.

" thank you," she muttered, licking her lips, accepting the ice pack. her eyes darted everywhere, not daring to look at dd.