𝟬𝟬𝟴, help

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
TUMBLR GIRLS

ZAELYNN VALERIA SANCHEZthursday, january 19thzaelynn's crib ━━ 4:21 pm

thursday, january 19th
zaelynn's crib ━━ 4:21 pm

zaelynn sat in her darkened room, her tears staining the silence around her. the breakup with dd, hit hard. normally, after the two broke up, they get back together about a week later. but this time it felt real.

she knew she had messed up, that her actions had driven him away, but she couldn't shake the gnawing ache in her chest that begged for his forgiveness.

a soft knock on her door interrupted her thoughts, and zaelynn's mom stepped into the room, concern etched into the lines of her face.

" zaelynn, sweetheart, what's going on?" her mom asked, her voice laced with worry.

zaelynn sniffled, trying to compose herself as she looked up at her mom. " dd broke up with me, mama. and... and i fuckin' hate it. i can't stand it. i need him back, mama,"

her mom's brow furrowed with concern. " zaelynn, honey, i know you're hurting right now, but maybe this breakup is for the best. you weren't good for each other,"

zaelynn shook her head, her desperation mounting. " ma, youn get it. i love him. he loves me. i need him. he needs me. i can't live witout him. and he can't live witout me,"

her mom sighed, her heart breaking for her daughter's pain. " zaelynn, listen to me. i know it hurts, but going back to him won't fix anything. you both were toxic for each other, and you need to focus on healing yourself,"

but zaelynn's resolve remained unshakeable. "i don't care, ma. i needa get him back, no matter what,"

her mom's shoulders slumped in defeat, realizing that zaelynn wasn't ready to listen to reason just yet. she pulled her daughter into a tight embrace, whispering words of comfort as zaelynn's tears continued to fall.

 she pulled her daughter into a tight embrace, whispering words of comfort as zaelynn's tears continued to fall

- 2 HOURS LATER, 6:32 PM

hours passed, but zaelynn's room remained cloaked in darkness, the weight of her heartache refusing to lift. her tears flowed freely, each droplet a silent testament to the pain she couldn't escape. in the midst of her solitude, her phone buzzed with an incoming call. it was aviyah, her best friend, reaching out to check on her.