𝟬𝟬𝟮, youn love me?

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
TUMBLR GIRLS

ZAELYNN VALERIA SANCHEZsunday, january 15thzaelynn's crib ━━ 10:53 pm

sunday, january 15th
zaelynn's crib 
━━ 10:53 pm

" david, david, baby, c'mere," zaelynn called out from her bathroom. trippie redd's love me more was blasting from her alexa as she stood in front of her mirror.

" yeah? wassup?" he mumbled, sauntering into the bathroom, where zaelynn currently was.

zaelynn broke out into a cute smile as she eyed dd up and down. " awn, you wearing the pyjama pants, we look so cuteee," she squealed, grabbing her phone to take a picture.

she had been begging dd to wear the pyjama pants for hours so that they could be matching. but dd being dd, kept on refusing.

" yo, move," he mugged, pushing her away as soon as he saw the camera pointed toward him.

zaelynn's face formed into a deep frown as she regained her balance. " fuck you, then," she scrunched her face up, looking at him weirdly.

" mane, whatchu even call me fo'?" he asked, looking around.

" i wanted to help you oil your hair, but since you wanna act like a bitch to me, then you can do it yourself," she rolled her eyes, walking past him.

" wait, mama, you trippin'," he stated, grabbing her arm, before she could fully get out of his presence. " i'm sorry, ma, i was just tired," he quickly made up an excuse.

he really loved it when she put hair oil in his hair every night because she always rubbed it in so well that it felt like a scalp massage.

" oh, mhm, okay," he muttered, rolling her eyes. " sit on the toilet seat," she instructed as she gathered all of the materials she needed.

 " sit on the toilet seat," she instructed as she gathered all of the materials she needed

" zaelynn, c'mereeee," dd whined, motioning for his girlfriend to approach him.

" dd, bro, i'm tryna get ready for bed, leave me alone," she sighed, rolling her eyes as she lifted her hoodie off of her body.

" i don't know why you always rollin yo damn eyes," he huffed, leaning back into zaelynn's bed. " actin' like i won't give you a reason to roll dem' shit's,"

" dd, shut up, stop being nasty," she cracked a small smile at her boyfriend.

zaelynn turned around, her back facing dd as she unclipped her bra and replaced it with one of dd's white t-shirts. " why you turn around?" dd questioned in a taunting manner.

" buy hush," she chuckled, climbing into her bed with dd.

dd instantly wrapped his arms around zae's waist. " i love you," he muttered, pecking her neck.

zae giggled at the feeling. " mm, stop, that tickles," she smiled, pushing him away.

" so you not gon' say 'i love you' back?" he questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

" dd," she straight-faced him. " dd, stop being like that," she mumbled, rolling her eyes.

" yo, roll yo eyes again, ima smack you," he spat.

" fuck off," she dismissed him, standing up from her bed. " why can't we ever have a nice moment?" she asked, stopping in her tracks. " why do we always have to fight, every single time we're together?" she asked again, turning around to face him.

" nigga, it's you!" he scrunched his face up. " youn love me?" he asked. " why yo ass ain't say it back?" he asked her.

zaelynn gulped. " david," she muttered. " i do love you," she said. " it's just we don't have to say it all the time," she shrugged. 

" mmcht, aight," he kissed his teeth standing up. he grabbed his shirt and put it back on. then he slipped his feet into his shoes.

" so you leavin'?" she questioned, putting her hands on her hips.

" hell yeah!" he exclaimed, eyeing her disgustingly, before opening her door and slipping out.

zaelynn heard him run down the stairs before she heard her front door slam. " well, fuck you then,"