𝟬𝟬𝟯, where's dd?

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
TUMBLR GIRLS

ZAELYNN VALERIA SANCHEZmonday, january 16ththe high school ━━ 11:28 pm

monday, january 16th
the high school 
━━ 11:28 pm

" he hasn't talked to me all day, ever since he left last night, i think he's mad," zaelynn sighed, plopping down on the benches of the cafeteria tables.

" wait, why he leave again?" aviyah asked, sitting next to her best friend.

" cause i didn't say 'i love you' back, then he got mad," zaelynn mumbled, chewing on her mcdonald's fries.

" girl. why you ain't say dat shit back?" aviyah gasped, looking at zaelynn weirdly. she knew zaelynn loved him. hell, she was infatuated, obsessed, you name it. it was crazy.

" i don't now..." zaelynn trailed off, dipping another fry in ketchup. " i was tired, i guess. i wasn't thinking straight," she shrugged.

" hm," aviyah hummed, taking in all the information. " so what you gon' do?" aviyah asked.

" i don't know, i mean, he's not even at school today," she pursed her lips, thinking long and hard.

" mm, okay," aviyah slouched in her seat.

" i just really hope he ain't skip school to go fuck some bitch," zaelynn spoke.

one thing about zaelynn and david's relationship was that whenever someone made the other mad, they would go fuck someone else to get their lickback.

" so wassup wit you and ma cousin?" zaelynn smirked looking over at aviyah whose face had flushed. " spill,"

" uhmm, me and chicago, we fucked last night," she muttered, looking away.

" girlllll," zaelynn exclaimed. aviyah had a crush on chicago ever since the sixth grade. " actually?!"

" yeah, he was like uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," " we was like uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," aviyah said, quoting asap rocky and sexyy red's song called face down.

" girl, stop," zaelynn laughed. " dat's my cousin," she told her. " ima tell his mama on him," she said, shaking her head playfully.

" tell whose mama on who?" chicago questioned, sitting down at the table with ddot and notti at his side.

" nigga, you!" zaelynn told him. " i know what you did last night," she said, in between laughs.

chicago licked his lips, smirking at aviyah. " nigga you tapped dat?" ddot asked, motioning to aviyah who was pretending not to hear the conversation.

" hell yea!" he nodded. " ha pussy was so tight, and she was yelling my name, calling me daddy nd shit," he overshared with the friend group.

zaelynn and aviyah's lips both parted in shock. " nigga, shut the hell up," aviyah quickly snapped, hearing as chicago subtly ruined her good reputation.

" aight, nigga, damn," chicago muttered, playfully rolling his eyes. " anyway, wasuup cousin?" chicago said, dapping her up.

" hi, chi," she smiled softly at him. " wassup ddot," zaelyyn smiled, dapping him up. " hey, ethannnn," she dragged, dapping him up too.

" wassup, zae?" he said.

" uhm, where's yo brother?" she asked him.

" ion even know, he just upped and left early inna morning, ain't even tell us whea his ass went," notti shrugged.

" oh, okay, thank you," she tried her best to fake smile. now she was really upset and insecure. she thought that he was probably cheating on her.