₄.₇

★☆★☆★

𝖳𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾

★☆★☆★

3 months later

The summer had shown itself and the players had three weeks off before they began their USA world tour, they were close to winning many titles and they would be sure to secure the trophies once they came back from their break.

This summer was a little bit of change compared to the many that passed, Pedri would Melina back to their home in the Canary Islands the following week, he wanted to show her around where he grew up as well as spend the time by the beautiful seas and get to introduce her to some family that is still living there, Fernando would join as well but he would go visit some family that they haven't seen in a while and give them the space.

Nicolle and Pablo took a more different route, they decided to take a week's trip in the Maldives, for themselves to enjoy and they did plan to join her brothers and his girlfriend once they finished their week here, they planned to spend a group trip at the Canary Islands which Nicolle was also looking forward to, nothing like a summer with family and friend around.

Right now the couple was sitting by the beach outside their villa, the sun casting its sun rays which Nicolle took most advantage of, laying on the sunbed reading a book to pass the time while her boyfriend was by the water just juggling a ball and letting the small waves hit the heel of his legs as he did so.

After a few more minutes he caught the ball in his hands and turned to look at his girlfriend who was sitting under the sun engrossed in the book, her black hair tied up in a bun with her sunglasses sat on the top of her head, the smile never seeming to disappear from his face.

He quickly took a glance at the ocean before making his way back to Nicolle, the ball wet in his hands, he placed it on top of her as he reached her and she shrieked in shock upon feeling the cold drops of water on her back. Dropping the book from her hands and turning to look at Pablo with an annoyed look as he just kept laughing. The ball rolled off her back and just a little down towards the water, far enough to not get pulled in by the waves.

"You're not funny" She muttered, picking up her book and marking the page she left off on before closing the book and placing it to the side before looking at her boyfriend again with an annoyed expression, seeing as he would not stop laughing at what he believed was a funny gesture.

"Sorry mi amor" he chuckled before he pulled her close to him on his sunbed, letting her rest on his chest, rubbing his hand up and down her arm giving her a small kiss on her neck before he rested his head on her shoulder as they both just looked at the crashing waves of the ocean glistening under the sun.

As they lay together on the sunbed, Pablo could feel the warmth of Nicolle's body against his own, the gentle rise and fall of her chest with each breath she took. The scent of her sunscreen mixed with the salty sea air filled his senses, creating a comforting atmosphere that seemed to encapsulate the essence of their tropical paradise.

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore provided a soothing backdrop to their intimate moment, the rhythmic pattern lulling them into a state of tranquil relaxation. Pablo closed his eyes briefly, savoring the sensation of being so close to Nicolle, his fingers tracing lazy circles on her arm as they basked in the serenity of their surroundings.

Nicolle nestled into his embrace, finding solace in the familiar contours of his body. She let out a contented sigh, feeling the tension melt away from her muscles as she surrendered herself to the moment. Despite the brief interruption of Pablo's playful prank, she couldn't help but be grateful for this precious time they had together.