The marriage

Our heroes said good bye to their friends in Norway and headed to Spain . They agreed on going to Barcelona first so Mendoza could see his family . And once the condor landed in the lands of Spain they booked two quad rooms in a hotel for there stay . One for Li-Shuang Mendoza and Tao and the other for Zia Laguerra Esteban and Athanaos . Both rooms were connected so they can all move freely . After booking the rooms Laguerra went with Mendoza to meet his family . From his parents to his siblings even to meeting is siblings children . It all went so well and Mendoza's parents were thrilled that he finally found a woman to be his wife . When they went back to the hotel they were told that Esteban and Athanaos went to drop Li-Shuang in China . The wedding preparations started the day after Esteban and Athanaos returned . They started by finding the best dress for Isabella . Even if that took longer than what they've expected. And the preparations continued for 25 days . And at the 14th day they found the perfect flower bouquet . At the 17th day they figured what the clue meant . And at the 20th the perfect cake was found . Isabella's dress was finished at the twenty-second day . And the wedding was planed at the 26th . In the garden of  Mendoza's childhood home.

It was past midnight and Zia was the only one awake

Zia POV
25 days, 25 and this dream have been haunting me, but tonight was the 26 and everything was different. Could this dream be a vision? No, it is not possible, but what if it was? What would it mean?Is someone in danger?

Esteban : Zia why are you awake ?

Zia : oh .....Esteban you scared me ....I'm thinking

Esteban : sorry what are you thinking about ? Is something bothering you ?

Zia : nothing is bothering me it's just..........I'm thinking about this dream that I've been having

Esteban : and what is this dream about ?

Zia : the first time I had that dream there was a big tree with a swing . And on the swing was a one year old child . And the second time that girl was no longer one years old but two . And the third she was 3 . And it goes on but this time it's different . That girl is supposed to be 26 but that's not the case anymore .

Esteban : why what happened ?

Zia : the tree was on fire. Flames eating every corner of the tree . The swing was cut off. The sky no longer blue it was bloody red .it gave the illusion that it was dripping blood .And the girl nowhere to be found . I fear that it could be a vision.

Esteban : maybe ! But right now we should go to sleep.

Zia : you're right

That night was short for Zia who was scared to fall asleep and seeing that dream again . But she eventually fell asleep . In the morning she woke up to the sound of Tao who was waking every one up .

Esteban : Tao please we want to sleep

Tao : no today is the big day Mendoza and Laguerra are getting married

Esteban : they'll won't get married until afternoon

Tao : but they have to wake up to get ready

Esteban : it's 7 AM Tao. who gets ready at 7AM ?

Tao : it's 10AM not 7 they only have 5 hours to get ready

Laguerra : WHAT !

Athanaos : calm down there is enough time for you to get ready

These 5 hours flew by and it was time for Isabella to walk down the aisle on the arm of Athanaos . The door opened revealing Isabella in a snowy white dress her wavy dark brown hair untied . She saw Mendoza's eyes shining . On the front row were Mendoza's parents and siblings even there children were there. Zia was also in the front row with Esteban and Tao . Once Isabella was in front of Mendoza the marriage officiant spoke.

Marriage officiant : Juan Carlos Mendoza do you except Isabella Fernando Laguerra as your wife ?

Mendoza : yes

Marriage officiant : Isabella Fernando Laguerra do you except Juan Carlos Mendoza as your husband ?

Laguerra : y .. yes

Marriage officiant : I pronounce you husband and wife

Zia POV
After the kiss Mendoza went to his parents who were congratulating him . But what is that ? There is a black hooded man running towards Isabella. Is .....that a knife in his hand . No . No . No

Zia : ISABELLA WATCH OUT

Laguerra POV
I hear Zia scream for me to watch out . I turn around . But I think I was late . I feel something sharp cutting into my stomach . And with every second that knife sinks deeper and deeper . But that keychain on the knife. I remember this keychain. My thoughts are cut of as the knife is sinking deeper please someone make it stop. I feel dizzy , very dizzy my ears ringing I can hear Mendoza screaming my name . But I also heard that man saying  . Good night Kitty . And he pushes the knife harder and runs away. Everything is spinning  . My vision blurring. Black dots taking place. Suddenly I can't see anything, anything at all .

 Suddenly I can't see anything, anything at all

(The girl is Zia's vision )