The recovery of Isabella

Mendoza :ISABELLA , ISABELLA PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES I BEG YOU ISABELLA

Athanaos: She's loosing too much blood. We must act quickly before it's too late.

Roberto ( Mendoza's younger brother ) : I'll go call a doctor

Mendoza's mother : Juan quickly carry her to the room

Mendoza did what his mother asked and quickly took Isabella to the nearest room which was his room . The doctor was quick to arrive he didn't take any time to ask about what happened. He kicked every one out of the room except Athanaos who stayed to help the doctor .

The doctor : how long have been she bleeding for?

Athanaos : she have been bleeding for a few minutes

The doctor tried to stop the bleeding by using pressure. But it was to no use as the wound was way too deep .

The doctor : the wound is very deep using pressure to stop the bleeding won't do anything . Burning the wound would be more effective. It's your choice to choose whether we burn it by heat or chemicals .

Athanaos : go with the heat.

With that the doctor asked Athanaos to use pressure on the wound at the time he put a piece of metal in the fier . After some seconds he took the metal piece and burned the wound. It took several tries to stop the bleeding completely.

The doctor : That should be good for now . But we still have a problem.

Athanaos : and what is it ?

Mendoza POV
"I failed , I failed to protect her . How could I be inattentive like this?" How could that happen ? Who was that man ? Why ? For what reason ? Do I know him ? Why did he call Isabella kitty ?

His parents and siblings tried to calm him down . But thousands of questions rushed to his head . He was so worried that he felt sick , sick to the limit that he wanted to cry . He felt like his stomach had tied itself ten times . His questions punching him . Like he had been tortured . His heart felt to his stomach every time Athanaos went out with a piece of cloth stained by the blood of the woman that he loved .

Mendoza POV
Please be a nightmare. When will this torture end ?

At that time Athanaos got out telling them that the bleeding had stopped. But he called Mendoza which a sad voice . And told him that the doctor had some news for him .

He felt even more worried as these words got out of Athanaos's mouth . "What could've happened ? Is Isabella ok ?" These were the only questions that came to his mind. Once he was in the room  the doctor told him.

The doctor : unfortunately she will never be able to get pregnant as the wound was so deep that it destroyed her womb . And be very careful it may lead to septic shocks that can lead to her death .

Mendoza felt his throat tightened . The doctor left as to let Mendoza see his wife who was still unconscious . He didn't care that she can't be pregnant but what worried him was that he could lose her at any second .

Isabella stayed unconscious for five days. During those five days Mendoza dint talk or smile or even eat properly. He was so worried that he couldn't. Most of the time he started in the room beside his sleeping beauty. Beginning her to wake up .

Laguerra POV
I feel my stomach burning I try to open my eyes but I don't have the energy to do so . Someone is beside me I try to warn him that I am awake but nothing . The only thing I could do was move the tip of my finger . I try to open my eyes again only this time I did open them . Once they were completely open. I was able to see who that person was it was non other than Mendoza reading a book . I try to warn him by saying his name .

Laguerra : M...Men..Mendoza !

Mendoza : Isabella you're awake !

Mendoza got up quickly and hugged Isabella. He sighed a sigh of relief. He who thought that he would never hear her voice again . His tears fell on her neck . He was so grateful that she was alive.

Laguerra : w ..what ..happened

Mendoza : you were unconscious for five days

Laguerra : the ..the man ...he

Mendoza : we don't know who he is yet. He escaped.

At that moment Tao Zia and Esteban opened the door . They were ecstatic when they saw Isabella awake. Their voices alarmed the whole house and Athanaos came as fast as he could. Everyone was relieved when they saw her talking and laughing. She asked the kids if they have found the meaning of the clue and it was Tao who replied.

Tao : yes we did

Laguerra : great , so wht does it mean ?

Esteban : find the land that is not inhabited by jinn , due to the intense heat

Zia : we learned that there was an explorer who traveled around the world. He stopped in a lad that he said that it was not inhabited by jinn , due to the intense heat.

Tao : and he wrote that place down

Laguerra : so where will our next destination be?

Esteban Zia and Tao : Meshan

Esteban : we will take of as soon as you feel better

Laguerra : thank you