The temple of the golden sun

Days had passed and with each day Tao gets more impatient . He really wanted to know about that legend . But it wasn't only Tao who was getting impatient Esteban was to . And one morning they woke up to the sound of the people of Meshan screaming of joy . They all went out to see what was happening. And once they were out they saw all of the people running towards the sea . Tao said that maybe the men had came back . So they followed the people and in fact , there were three ships standing in front of the shore. Men emerged from the ships each hugging his parents,children,wives,and friends. Mayar was waiting for her grandfather to get off . But ten minutes had passed and he haven't came out yet . She was starting to get worried . But at that very moment a man came out of one of the ships. Once she saw his eyes she knew it was him so she ran and gave him a huge hug . The man carried her and spun her in the air while she laughed .

The man : Did you get scared while I wasn't here .

Mayar : Me scared ! When you're my father ? never.

The man : That's my girl .

Mayar introduced that man as her grandfather ( Jafar ) . Her grandfather was delighted to meet every one . And when night fell a massive fire was set up . All of the kids were playing together and Mayar invited Esteban , Zia and Tao to play too .

Mayar : So all you have to do is sit and close your eyes. And when I tell you , you open . You will look behind you . If you have a rock behind you will get up and chase me . The only thing is that you have to catch me before I get to your place .

Esteban, Zia and Tao : Ok

Mayar : Who wants to go around ? Me ! Good . Sit down and close your eyes .

Mayar sang a song which was like ( طاق طاق طاقية رين رين يا جرس و الثعلب طاح طاح في ايدينه سبع لفات عندي مكتوب لصاحبتي لصاحبتي وحدا منكم أخذتوا أخذتوا غمضو عيونكم يا شطار و الي تفتح اهوا حمار )
Translation ( Tag tag tag ring ring bell and the fox fell fell in his hands seven turns I have a letter for my friend one of you took it close your eyes you clever ones and who opens is a donkey )
After singing she left the rock behind Zia and asked for everyone to open their eyes . When Zia saw the rock behind her she got up and started chasing Mayar . But she wasn't able to catch her . After some rounds Mayar's grandfather called them to tell them the story. They all went around the fire and started to listen .

Jafar : Deep within the desert sands lie a temple called "The temple of the golden sun" it is said that who ever makes a wish there their wish becomes true . The entrance of the temple is decorated with golden statues and precious gems . And it is told that there is a secret passage within the temple . Which leads to a room that illuminates the light of the sun . Making a the light and shadows dance through the walls of the room like flickering flames . But whoever goes to the temple comes back frightened . Every person who exclaims that he found the temple said that he couldn't go in . Do to a creature guarding the temple . They say that his eyes shine from meters afar looking like molten gold . His skin white as snow. And if they got closer they would feel fear and they were over come by a sense of awe . Even feeling reference by the presence of the guardian . Because of him no one was able to get into the temple .

Tao : Ohh

Esteban : wow

Jafar ( laughing ) : All of you should eat and go to sleep it's getting too late

Athanaos : Yes I agree with Jafar it's 1 AM

Mendoza : And tomorrow we will go to the desert .

Tao : Ok let's go to sleep

Mendoza : Am I dreaming or did he just obey ?

Laguerra : I guess he's to excited to meet his ancestors

Mendoza : Maybe !

Everyone went to sleep except Mendoza and Laguerra

Mendoza : I'm so sorry about what happened in the wedding day ...

Laguerra : I don't blame you

Mendoza : But if I were attentive none of that would have happened

Laguerra : It's ok it wasn't your fault . You wouldn't have known .And to be honest I don't care that I will never get pregnant .

Mendoza : Really ?

Laguerra : Ya but what bothers me is that man

Mendoza : Do you think you know him ?

Laguerra : I don't know maybe ! But I don't understand why did he call me kitty ?

Mendoza : Let's get that out of our minds and go to sleep . What do you think ?

Laguerra : I would love to

Please if there are any mistakes please tell me . I wish you have a good day . And thank you .