Be repentant

Once Isabella was feeling better the big golden bird took of heading to Meshan . It took several days to get there and every day Tao gets even more frustrated. He had his head down looking at the book that they had found in the city of Aurelia . His expressions being mad and disappointed at the same time. He looked lost so Zia asked him what was the mater .

Zia : Tao you look lost are you ok ?

Tao : I JUST DON'T GET IT

Esteban :What don't you get ?

Tao : THIS STUPID BOOK

Mendoza: Tao you should calm down . And talk quietly while you're at it .

Tao : This stupid book is getting me out of my mind. How did my ancestors miss such a thing ?

Zia : What did they miss ?

Tao : They wrote on the first page only

Esteban : What do you mean by that ?

Tao : Look all of the pages are white they're empty . How could they miss that ?

Athanaos : Tao do you think your ancestors would miss such important things ?

Tao : Well ...no but looks like they had made a mistake this time

Athanaos : Nothing is made by mistake . Think about it . Was it a mistake when they chose Esteban and Zia as the holders of the medallion ? Was it a mistake that they met you ?

Tao : No you're right nothing is made by mistake

Athanaos : ( Smirking ) Or was it a mistake that Mendoza kidnapped Zia and Esteban to the ship ?

Laguerra : What ?

Mendoza : Wait how did you ........ ESTEBAN

Esteban : Sorry but I had to tell him

After a few days the condor landed in Mishan . At that time night had already fallen. They agreed to spend the night outside as the weather was warm . They put up a fier and everyone was around it talking when they heard a voice.

Mendoza : Who is there ?

? : Who are you ? And what are you doing here ?

Zia : We are travelers we mean you no harm

? : Travelers ? And what is this bird ?

Esteban : It's the condor we use is to travel around the world

? :Ok ....  Do you need shelter for the night ?

Tao : Yes please , but do your people except strangers ?

? : Yes we do by the way what are  your  names ?

Esteban : I'm Esteban and these are Zia, Tao, Mendoza ,Laguerra and my father Athanaos .

Zia : Can you come to the light so we can see you ?

That person came to the light once they saw her perfectly they saw a girl as old as Zia . She had spring green eyes  and long hazel brown hair.

 Le début d'une nouvelle aventureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara