The Temple of the golden sun "2"

The sun had rose and everyone was ready to look for the temple of the golden sun . They got water , food and some things they may need . After that , they opened their way to the desert .

They've been walking for about an hour looking for anything that can lead them to the temple. But nothing was found . Two hours then three but all they found was sand and sand everywhere. From every corner was sand . They were starting to get hopeless . But suddenly a wave of flying sand flew to their direction making the morning look like night .

Mendoza : ISABELLA , ESTEBAN , ZIA  , TAO WHERE ARE YOU ?

Laguerra : I'M HERE !

Esteban : TAO , ZIA AND I ARE HERE !

Tao : WHAT IS THAT ?

Zia : WHAT IS WHAT ?

Tao ( pointing to something in a distant) : THAT

They all looked towards the thing Tao was pointing to . And indeed there was something . Something that looked like two small suns . But they didn't look like normal suns they looked like gold . Molten gold !

Esteban  : WHAT IS THAT ? IS IT ? NO IT CANNOT BE !

The creature : NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO ENTER THE TEMPLE . STAY AWAY .

Mendoza : ESTEBAN , ZIA , TAO STAY CLOSE

Zia : Wait

Zia started walking towards the creature when Mendoza and Esteban yelled at her to come back . But she didn't listen instead she continued walking forward . And Esteban started to follow her .

Mendoza : COME BACK YOU TWO . TAO NO

With that Tao followed his best friends .

Laguerra : TAO COME BACK

But as usual no one listened

Zia : It .... It's.... You ! It's really you !

The creature : Zia !!

Esteban : STAY AWAY FROM ZIA Y.....Y

Tao : YES STAY AWAY FROM ...........................

Mendoza and Laguerra arrived behind them but when they saw the face of the creature they were as shocked as the children .

Laguerra : T.....Tyrias ! Is that you !

The creature : Yes I'm so happy to see you all again

Mendoza :   But how ? You were dead ?

Tyrias : How about we talk in the temple ?

Tao : Do you mean the temple of the golden sun ?

Tyrias : Yes

Esteban : But how ??

Tyrias : I'll explain everything to you once we have taken shelter in the temple

Everyone followed Tyrias to the temple which was decorated with beautiful gems . Once inside Esteban asked again.

Esteban : You're supposed to be dead. What are you doing here ? How are you here ? What happened ?

Laguerra : Esteban give him some time to speak .

Tyrias : When the base was destroyed I fell unconscious . But when I woke up I found myself in a room full of gold . It was then that Princess Rana-Ori came in and told me that I was in a place between earth and space .

Esteban and Zia : The parallel world

Tyrias : I think that's it then she told me about the people of Mue

Tao : That my ancestors are alive ?

Tyrias : Yes , and it was then that she asked me to protect this temple . And to keep everyone away except for you .

Mendoza : It's good to know that you're doing well

Tyrias : And it's good seeing you again . There's a room in here that the princess wanted me to show you .

Esteban :  and where is that room ?

Tyrias : Follow me

They all followed Tyrias who took them to a room that can't be open except with the medallions of the chosen ones . And once the medallions were in place a door opened to reveal a room that had a sphere in the middle . The sphere was written on it in every corner with Mue writings .

Mendoza : Maybe we should come back tomorrow it's starting to get late

Laguerra : I agree we should go back before it's too dark !

Thank you for reading
And I hope you have a good day !