traveling alone ??

At morning 6:00
alarm is ringing in an beutiful apartment
*Beep* *Beep*
As because of of that sound an girl woke up and turn of the alarm.
?? :- good morning to myself she said while smiling and stretching your arms.
And whent to bathroom to do her morning routine. and come back wearing bathrobe after shower..
And start patting her hair with towel to dry her hair, as she don't like applying heart on her natural black hair...

[ Author:- *ahm* * ahm* so... You are not going to introduce yourself ,
miss y/n ?? ]

Y/n :- oh.. hehe.. sorry..😬

Hello guys my name is y/n Arora and I had complete my studies last month and I had also applied for a job as a children doctor in many hospitals, and I will get my result in within 2 to 3 months. Today I decide to visit my parents and family to my hometown which is Bhopal. As I am leaving in Delhi for my studies and also it's been 3 year I didn't visit my hometown as well because I was not having that much time because I am always studying and in free time I record some dance covers.. to upload on my YouTube channel . But my parents come to visit me after in within 2 to 3 months. My father is a businessman and my mother is housewife. They both are very sweet and humble and also very open minded..
I don't have many friend at I never need any because I have so many cousins to talk with. Actually I have been living here with my cousin who is 1 year older than me . She just leave from here one week ago as, she has to attend her childhood friend's wedding. And I am here alone... It's not like I don't like living alone , I love leaving alone, but it will be my first time travelling alone. So I am kind a nervous...

*Time skip*

You had already finish your breakfast and you are not checking your luggage as just two hours are left for your flight and flight will just take 1:30 art hour and by 11:30 you will be at your home...

After changing to this..

You left your apartment as you don't want to take any risk to be late on airport because of traffic

*Time skip*

At airport
After checking out you are now setting at your seat after finding for some time.
*Because of nervousness you start setting your feet continuously*
You are feeling uneasiness as you are feeling someone's eyes on you. So for getting confirm about it to you start to romaining your eyes around . And you regretted instant as your eyes lock with and unknown creepy man.

* You broke that I contact instant as your notice him smiling *

After that you again look toward him to confirm that he is looking at you or someone else??

And you notice that he is start coming towards you , so you just closed your eyes in fear and start praying as you don't want him to come seat next to you. Because there was a seat beside you that was empty.

*You felt and tap on your shoulder*

Your nerversely open your eyes and become SHOCKED...

Update..
I know this part is very short.. but as it's my first time writing any fanfic, please ignore it I will try my best to keep the chapter little long .
Thank you.