stranger or ???

I was shocked!!!
Because I thought that creepy man was the one who was typing my shoulder, but there was a beautiful woman who was sitting besides me,

She was looking at me with her worries eyes , then I realize that I was grabbing her and because of fear , so I quickly made an apology to her.

Y/n :- oh..I am sorry... about that...
( You said politely )

??:- no no you don't have to be sorry about it . By the way you are looking little scared what happened??
( She ask with worried tone )

Y/n:- oh it's nothing it's just my first time travelling alone and also I was scared because of someone...
( You said while smiling )

??:- someone???
( She ask in confuse tone )

Y/n :- yeah... I saw an creepy man who was creepy is smiling at my direction and start coming towards me so because of fear I grab your hand. I am really sorry about that...
( You said )

?? :- I already told you na.. that you don't have to say sorry it's okay and about that man don't worry , I am here with you no one can harm you..
( She said while stroking my back with her warm smile )

Y/n :- thank you so much miss..amm...

?? :- ohh.. my name is yunmi park

Y/n :- ohh... Nice to meet you Mrs.park , by the way you have very beautiful name
(You said while smiling and greating her politely)

Your heart skips a beat, when she mention her name with park surname. As you are the big fan of Korean drama and kpop songs . And also you upload so many dance covers of k-pop songs on your YouTube channel by which you had created your big * five million YouTube family * even though you like to listen to so many groups songs but you only stan one group which is not other than BTS. You are staning them since the era of *The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2* .

You were so happy because it was your first time meeting any Korean person in real life . But you didn't let it show on your face because you don't want to make her uncomfortable . So you just put on calm face. While you are inner sole was screaming the hack out of you..

Mrs.Park :- thank you and nice to meet you too. By the way what is your name??

Y/n :- oh.. I am sorry.. my name is my name is y/n Arora .

Mrs.park:- oh y/n how many time are you going to say sorry???
(She said laughing a bit)

Y/n :- I am sorry about that...

mrs.park :- Again??
( You both broke into laughter )

Mrs.park :- so are you going to Bhopal for studies or something ??
(She ask)

Y/n :- not actually I am going to visit my parents as last month I had already complete my all studies.
( You said while smiling )

Mrs.park:- studies for becoming what??
( She ask)

Y/n :- doctor of 1 to 15 yrs old kids.

Mrs.park :- ohh that's nice hope you get best hospital for your workship.
( She said your head sweety)

Y/n :- thank you so much Mrs.Park...
(You said smilingly)

She was giving you motherly Vibes. She was not feeling like stranger to you. So you was not having any problem while talking to her.

Y/n :- so Mrs.park are you here to travelling or something??
(You ask)

Mrs.park:- no no I am here for some business work nothing else..
( She said)

Y/n:- ohh then you should also visit our house for lunch ,breakfast ,dinner etc.. whatever you like..

Mrs.park :-I wish I could my daughter but I am not staying that much long as I have to leave India in within some days..
But maybe next time??
(She said)

Y/n :- ohh it's okay... But whenever you will come to India you make sure to visit me...
(You said while pouting cuty)

*She start laughing and agreed*

*Time skip*
The flight has been take off and you had your goodbye with mrs.park . In the flight you both exchange your contact number. For future and talk about so many things..

Right now you are looking for your cousin brother to pick you up from airport. But you start to fill someone's eyes on you once again. so you start looking a here and there and you found that creepy man steering at you again. but to your relieve some bodyguards chauge him . That make you confuse as well. But after sometime and man and a woman come and take him with them after they ask for apology from bodyguard and staff and also told them about his mental illness. That make you relieve and you left some warm air from your mouth.

After that you feel someone's presence behind you so you turn your face backward where you see your cousin brother smiling at you, you smile back at him

?? :- how are you monkey???
( He said laughing a little )

Y/n :- I am fine Gorilla brother...
( You said while laughing as well)

He also start laughing while giving you a side hug.

Y/n :- Sujal.. when will you grow up??

Sujal :- Maybe....never..

Y/n :- haha okay... I was also expecting that from you..
(You said while laughing and giving him your too giant suitcase while you were wearing your black backpack )

Sujal:- let's go uncle or aunty will be waiting for you...

Y/n :- yeah... Lest gooooo...
( You said while getting excited which make him laugh at your childish behaviour..)