bye Mr and Mrs park. 👋

?? :- who are you miss??

You didn't said anything as you where memorized by his look and he is also looking familiar to you as well.

??:- Umm.. hello!.. are you okay??
( He said while waving his hand infront of your face )

Y/n:- Oh..ahh..umm..w-who are you?? and where is chim ??
( You said while backing up to maintain good distance from him )

As you mention the name "chim".. his face start getting red , as he asked...

??:- I-i am chim...

He said while getting little embarrass , as it was his first time, listening his home from person who is not even from his family...

Y/n:- huh?? Aren't he is 7 or 8 years old child??

??:- Miss...I guess you have some misunderstanding...I am the son of Mr.jihun park and mrs.yunmi park..
And yeah I am not 7 or 8 years old...I am 25 already..

Mrs.park:- he is saying truth y/n.. he is my son... Jimin park...
( She said while entering the room)

Y/n:- but you...

Mrs.park:- yeah actually.. I have brought a new phone as my old phone was not working so.. I don't have jimin's recent pics.. but I have old ones so I showed you his old pics... And I was going to tell you his age but because of some reasons I couldn't tell you...
( She said explaining)

Y/n:- s-so.. that's mean there is no child??? And he is your son??

Mrs.park:- Umm... yeah....
( She said while smiling awkwardly )

Y/n:- Oh...hehe..., I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY Mr.CHIM-...i-i mean jimin...
(You said while laughing awkwardly and start apologize to him)

Jimin:- it's ok Miss..., you don't have to say sorry...
(He said while smiling)

When he was smiling his eyes went shut.., and you thought you have seen this scenery somewhere. but you just ignore it..

Mrs.park:-so as the misunderstanding is clear, so why don't you both introduce each other??...

Jimin:- yeah...hello..my name is jimin park...nice to meet you...

Y/n:-hello... My name is y/n Arora.. nice to meet you too...

You both introduce each other while shaking hands, while you both was shaking hands.. you felt butterfly in your stomach for unknown reasons...

*Jimin's POV*

While she was introducing herself while smiling, I become so memorize by her beauty... I have seen so many girls but never filled anything but when I catch her from falling my heartscape so many beats and for unknown reason like I have so her somewhere... I don't remember where but yeah,I was sure I have saw her somewhere...

*Time skips at dinner table*
*Y/n POV*

We always sitting on our seats just like usual. But the one thing is change, which is the seat in front of you is taken by jimin now....

After having dinner you all were sitting in living room, where you were sitting with Mrs park and your mom, while Jimin was sitting with your father and his father, On another couch, while Meena aunty was serving kulfi which is brought by you. While she was serving.. jimin asked...

Jimin:- Amm... what is this??
(He said while looking at kulfi)

Mrs.park:-this is Indian special ice cream..y/n brought this...
(She said while smiling towards you as you also smile back at her)

Jimin takes an bite of kulfi then his face becomes like this..

Y/n:- jimin... Are you okay??
(You asked while getting confused)