guests??

*after lunch*

You where sitting in a living room with your parents today your father is also at home as todays was holiday while talking , your father's phone start ringing so he excused himself and went to garden for receiving call, your mom also went to kitchen to put chai for three of you, while you start using your phone after like 14 to 15 minute your father come after attending the call.

Dad :- y/n where is your mom??
( He asked )

Y/n :- she is in kitchen , making chai.. ( tea)
( You answer)

Mom:- yeah ?? What is it??
( He asked your father while coming from kitchen with three cup of tea in a tray )

Dad:-Oh.. you came.. actually dear.. our new business partners are here so I want to invite them at our house for staying as they are from different country..can I give them invitation?? if you don't have any problem..

Mom :- ofcourse you can invite them. I don't have any problem they are from different country they are our guest...
btw when are they coming??..
(She said while giving him warm smile)

Dad :- thank you so much dear.., they are coming today in night..
( He said while smiling at her)

You were looking at them in aww , as they are your ideal couple, they both are very understanding towards each other and both love each other so much..

*Time skip*

Now you are getting ready for the dinner with guests as your that told everyone to wear our traditional dress because the guest want to know about Indian culture... So it will be nice if we wear our traditional clothes

So after wearing this....

You went to down stair to check what your mom and Meena aunty ( maid ) is making for today's dinner

*At kitchen*

Mom :- oh.. y/n you here??
( She ask )

Y/n :- yeah..I just come to see what you are making...
(You said while checking this is which being served by Meena aunty. Then your eyes fell on something which bring instant smile on your face )