some moments and truth??..

Both:- bye-bye...

They both left and then you look towards jimin , your heart skips a beat as he was already looking at you...

Jimin:- So... let's go..Miss.Arora??

He said while bowing like a Prince which makes you giggle at his gesture...

Y/n:- yeah..sure...Mr.park..

You said while bowing in Korean style which cause you both to broke into laughter..

*Time skip at home*
*7:00 pm*

Y/n:- jimin?? , do you wanna eat Ramyon ??

Jimin:- what are you serious?? 🌚
( He asked while gazing at you )

Y/n:- yahh..... I didn't mean by that!!!😳
( You said while shouting a little as your checks start turning red due to his sentence )

Jimin:- hahaha...chill I was just joking..., so.. that's mean you watch k-drama aswell??
( He said while laughing)

Y/n:- Umm... Yeah... I am a big fan of k-drama..., by the way you didn't answered me wanna have it or not??

Jimin:- yeah sure..., I was craving for it aswell...

Y/n:- okay.. I am going to make them then..
( You said while standing up )

Jimin:- then what will I do here, I am coming aswell...
(He said while standing up as well)

Y/n:- Oh... okay.. let's go... I have them in my room as no one eats them except me..
( You said while walking toward you are room)

Jimin:- Oh...
( He said while entering your room with you)

Jimin:- I didn't knew that we can easily find Ramyon in India..

Y/n:- it is , it's not easy to find ramyon or any Korean food in India.. I ordered this online...

Jimin:- Oh...it's all vegitarian???

Y/n:- not all tho-, but most of them, actually I accidentally ordered five non veg pack..

Jimin:- what do you mean accidentally???

Y/n:- I am pure vegetarian...

Jimin:- Oh.. what you eat then?? I don't think there are so many Verity for vegitarians..

Y/n:- in India we have more than 1000 food Verity for vegitarians...and I also can cook more than 100 dishes...

Jimin:- OMG.. really??? But you know, in South korea we hardly have more than 10 I guess...

Y/n:- every country have their own Veritys of dishes though...

Jimin:- yeah... You are right...

Y/n:- I am always right..😌✋
( You said while flipping your hairs)

Jimin:- yeah.. you are..
( He said while laughing)

* You are really him or I am just imagining things??* You thought and went down stair with him and after making Ramyon for both of you, now you both are sitting in dinning table...