Prolouge.

...
.
.
.
"So...Mister L/N just so you know, this job can be a liability and might harm you."

"Well...How mental damage can being a teacher do?.."

"Just sign this contract.."

Third Person P.O.V
The male walked out of the school now finished with his interview. This mans name is Y/n L/N, who has now been officially hired as a Science and Cooking teacher. The school was still in motion while the male walked through the pathway. Some students even looking through the windows to see who the guy was.

Ring Ring!

"Hello?" Y/n said as he answered the call on his phone. "Y/n? You there? " A females voice was heard in a playful tone. "Yeah Sasha don't worry." Y/n said smirking as he kept on walking. "The students certainly made a ruckus all about you. They were even guessing who you would replace or which teacher you would be." Sasha said again as some crashing is heard "Wait! Don't mix that with-"

Beep!

"..." That was certainly something.. Anyways as you walked throughout town, enjoying life as you would. You were feeling a bit hungry so why not go to a gas station and get sush-I mean some candy. The walk wasn't that far...was it?

"30 MINUTES?!?" An familiar voice screamed out as he was checking his phone. He then face palmed himself as he sat on a bench. "But I'm hungry.." He wined as he then sighed and got up. "Better start now then.." Y/N said as he began walking away

Little did the male know...a pair of black horns popped out from the side of a nearby tree...

———————
I wanna make these more longer but motivation is more or less so idk.