2.

.

.
Third Person P.O.V

Miss Circle was laying against the wall before she then spoke. "I wanted to talk about a little thing." She said while inspecting her compass tool for an arm.

"Y/n?" Miss Circle called out to him for her to only see him snoring on the desk while he was more slouched on it. She then smiled as she was about to walk out of the room before stopping. She turned to look at him and walked towards him slowly. Staring with a blank face, all she did was just rub the back of your head in a manner similar to head patting. Miss Circle then proceeded to walk without coming back while Y/n slept on his desk.
.
.
.
Y/n's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes to find myself in the school?... It is all broken down.. "Huh-..Hello?..Sasha? Miss Circle?.." I call out to the empty halls as I kept on walking. God..I forgot how creepy empty schools were, I mean your so used to the point that these are places full of people. When empty it feels like something or someone is watching you.

While walking by the rooms Sasha brought me to they all felt weird. The feeling of nausea lingered and grown the more I went closer to a door. While walking I saw blood coming out from beneath a door...Alice's Room..

What..

The..

Fuck..

I start to hear humming coming from the door, which seemed to sound like a females voice.. I slowly kept on walking until I hear the hum stop. The door then knocked three times.. Nope.. I say in my head as I then started running towards the front office.. Trying to silence my heavy breathing I cover my mouth as I then calm down. I usually am not like this..its this nausea thats coming out of nowhere. Where is everyone?! Whats going on!?..Is this even real?..

... I walked towards the front office to find out the outside was just nothing?.. It was just pure nothing out there..an black void..what happened here?.. I knew that everywhere else might will not have anything to help me find out anything. I slowly walked towards the doors Sasha lead me too. I open the room with a pool..Oh god.. Body's floating in the pool as blood was scattered throughout the room. I almost threw up from the stench coming from the rotting bodies. I quickly closed the door now, What the fuck is going on?... Is this the reason why Miss Circle said not to open Alice's Room?...

I slowly walk up towards the janitors office while I was still filled with dread and illness. I slowly open the door bracing myself for what could be on the other side. I look inside to find..oh it's ok?.. All it is was just broken down but a little TV in the middle. They were those old televisions that were more square and small. The TV then turned on to show

 The TV then turned on to show

(Docter nowhere reference1!1)
.
.
.
Yeah no.. I close the door as I then soon walk towards Alice's Room as the nausea was beginning to build up even more. My mind was filled with memories, Childhood, My friends, First time meeting Sasha, Even..that time..