3.

.
.
.
.
What are you Y/n?
.
.
.
Why won't you accept your past?
.
.
.
Third person P.O.V

As school began to release the students an rememberable boy with long white hair was seen walking to Alice's Room. The door creaked open before he walked inside the room. The room was pitch black without anything before the darkness slowly began to gather up. The strange dark liquid revealed the room to be a bedroom. Filled with all sorts of decorations that a bedroom would have.

"All right I'm here? What happened?" Called out Oliver before he walked towards a desk that had a clump of the black liquid. The liquid then fell to the floor as it then expanded to a shape of a female. Red eyes then appeared as the liquid reeled back revealing Alice. "It's the new teacher." She said sternly as she was looking at the desk which had a card showing Y/n. "Mr. L/n? What about him?" Oliver said as he turned to Alice to see her with an irritated expression. "Thats the thing. I don't know! It's like he appeared here." She said as she picked up the card with a tentacle. Oliver rolled his eyes. "So?" He said before being met with Alice's face. "Something's wrong with him." She said before getting away from his face. "Which is?" Oliver said with curiosity, looking at her with confusion. "Thats the thing..I don't know and I'm trying to find out." She said to Oliver while he then picks up the card. "Why not just end him right then and there like the others?" He said ever so casually to Alice. "You don't think I've tried?!" Alice said with more anger building up from before.  Oliver then rolled his eyes before shrugging. "Just trying to suggest things for ya." He said as Alice then sighed before turning away from Oliver. "I'm just trying to figure out how to get rid of this guy." She said as a tentacle then stabbed the card on the desk. "Whats with the tentacle stabbing thing?" He said before a tentacle emerged between them. "I tried that but they were destroyed when they touched him." She said as the tentacle crumbled away like how it did during Y/n's dream. She then turned to Oliver as she inhaled and exhaled. "What I'm going to say might be a bit crazy but-" Alice said before being cutoff by Oliver. "He's like you?..." The two were silent before she turned away from him. "We can only hope he is not.." She barely audible before Oliver's blank expression turned to a saddened one. Alice sat on her bed before Oliver joined her sitting next to her.
.

.

.
"I just don't get it.."

Third Person P.O.V
Front Office.

"You heard me!" An enthusiastic voice said before a calm one replied. "So you are making an event that consists of all the teachers having an sleepover here for the weekend?" Y/n said as he looked at Sasha confused with her intentions. "Mhm!" She said nodding to him as if it was all normal. "Hmm..." Y/n said with his hand to his chin then shrugged. "I guess its cool?.." When Y/n said this it was a grave mistake as Sasha's eyes lit up like fireworks. "Cool!nowjustsignheremakeitathing!" She said in all of a rush while shoving the paper to his face as well with a pen. Y/n was just wide eyed without saying anything before slowly grabbing the pen then taking the top off. Sasha just stared with a joy as Y/n wrote his name down before slowly giving her back the pen. "Thanks!" She said before running off. "Well...I might of just caused an anti-socials nightmare." I said before I look to my left to see Mister Demi. He was watching Sasha runoff before he looked to me. "Y-Y'know what you just caused..r-right?.." He said nervously before pointing at Sasha...what? "What do you mean?.." I say curiously towards him before he crossed his arms looking away. "W-Well its just that t-the professionals are kinda...meanacing..y'know?.." He said with his arms still crossed. "I see your point but they don't really show or do any violence soo.." I said to him which he nodded in agreement. "I know but don't you think a blade for an arm and a compass tool for an arm is menacing?.." He is right but still Thavel, Circle seems to be nice..I don't know about Bloomie. "Well I see your point but they all seem nice." I said to him and he had a less nervous look. "I guess you're right..w-well see you a-around Y/n.." I see Mister Demi then walk away the opposite direction Sasha had went. Dang..now Im alone.. Anyways..I walk towards the front doors of the office. Opening a door, I then walk out closing it on my way out. I do wonder where Sasha was running too, probably the event center for the school.