1.

.
.
.
.
Y/n's P.O.V
I got up yawning, what time is it?...6 am..Welp! Time to get ready then..

I got up from my bed with my eyes closed before then opening them.. "Ugh..." I say then standing up right after. I then slowly walk over to my bathroom and grab my toothbrush before brushing my teeth. Then right after showering.

Timeskip.
Y/n's P.O.V

I walked outside of my home before calling Sasha. "Hello?" I hear Sasha call out from the phone. "Hey Sasha it's me, Y/n." I say as I was walking to the bus stop. "Oh, good morning Y/N." I hear Sasha say enthusiastically in the phone. "Im gonna need some advice on what to expect." I say before crossing a street. "What do you mean?" I hear Sasha say more questioning. "Well what I mean is what kind of students and teachers I'm gonna meet myself." I say since I did have some questions that were ignored and even not answered. "Hmm..Well the teachers you will meet are the professionals. Miss Circle, Miss Bloomie, and finally Miss Thavel. Then there are the regular teachers, Miss Emily, Miss Grace and Mister Demi." After hearing this I finally make it to the bus stop and sit down. "And the students?..." I say as curiosity was filling my voice. "Well there are two teams and I was informed you're going into the professionals team." Well isn't that surprising, but does that make me a professional? Dunno. "Alright then, well Sasha I guess I will see you later." I say as I then open my phone. "You too, buh-bye now!" ....Huh.. Well guess might as well wait and see how the students are like. I see the bus arrive as I then walk in.

They wont be so bad right?..

On the bus after paying the driver I sit down on a open seat. I try to see who is next to me on the side and...what the hell.... This person has to be 7-No.. 9 feet tall, this woman has spiky, long, black hair that goes down to her legs. She has horns?..but mostly importantly was her arm. This woman's arm looked like a compass tool.

They were wearing a black, collared, buttoned shirt along with white pants and black boots. They even had no neck, who am I even sitting with?...

 They even had no neck, who am I even sitting with?

"Do you mind?.."

I hear a stern and cold voice call out to me and I look up at her to see her staring at me. "I-I didn't mean to its b-be-because of your.." I pointed towards her arm and her face immediately turned to an angry expression. "Yeah so what? You have a problem with it?.." This wouldn't be terrifying if you ignored the fact that SHE WAS 9 FEET TALL.(This would not be menacing when you realize her voice is a tts bot) "N-No I didn't want to be mean.." I say towards the lady as she still has her upset expression. "Good." She turned her head towards the window as I look down in silence. "Sorry.." I was able to mutter out towards her as she turned her head towards me with a less annoyed expression. "It's fine I guess." She said as she turned her head towards the window again.
.