4.

Well Y/n..
.
.
.
I will make sure to question you in your dream.

Y/n's P.O.V
Y/n's Home.

As I walk in with the door closing behind me. "I can finally relax.." I say sighing in relief before I then go up the stairs of my house. I walk into my room after the stairs as I then change from my work outfit to some comfortable clothes.

I then walk down stairs to get me some desert, I walk towards my kitchen and open my freezer to grab the tub of Oreo Ice cream I have. I take it out and close the freezer before I then walked to the living room. I placed the tub of ice cream on my coffee table before I grab the TV remote and turn the TV on. I look at the TV to find different shows consistently switching channels every so often until I find a random reality show. It had some random character's as I never really watched this, Instead of trying to understood what I watched I instead zoned out. If I go to sleep again will Alice be in it?... I almost got caught by her in the last dream so why take the chance?... But I could at least talk to her?.. It may give me a chance instead of her popping my little head off of my body. How did Miss Circle, Bloomie, and Thavel get objects as their limbs? I could maybe ask Alice if she does listen... but I don't know if I wanna risk my life for some questions I could just ask for tomorrow at work. I need the sleep though... ughhhhh.... I say groaning before I take a scoop of ice cream with my spoon and eat it. I looked at the clock and see its 7:58 pm, Huh 2 hours went past so fast... I then get a ring from my phone as I took it out of my pocket. "Hello?" I hear a familiar voice call out from the other end. "Yes? Y/n speaking." I say replying to the voice as it was an random phone number. "Hey Y/n, It's Thavel." I hear the voice say but...how did she get my number?

"Thavel?! How did you get my number?" I say utterly confused about how she really got it. "Sasha told me." .. oh.... Well isn't that weird... anyways. "Oh? Well I guess thats fine, anyways why did you call?" I tell her kinda hesitantly as Im not sure to be weirded out by Sasha telling her my NUMBER. "I wanted to talk to you about well...Alice." Thavel said a bit more stern and saddened which seemed understandable. "Yeah..what is it?.." I ask her with the same tone before I get up with the ice cream and started walking towards the refrigerator. "Well..I'm pretty sure Circle already warned you but seriously..Don't do anything that regards to going inside or making her come out the room..." I hear her in the stern tone again, god Alice is a big threat to this school. I mean she almost got me in my dream but without a doubt she wouldn't hesitate to kill a child...

I opened the freeze and placed the ice cream back inside as I threw the spoon in the sink, not wanting to wash it right now. I walked into the living room again before I grab the TV remote and turn off the TV. I turn off all the lights in the living room, walking up stairs I start to remember the bodies in the pool... The smell of rotting flesh in water still lingered around me... I slowly walked to my bedroom as I tried not to throw up from remembering the smell. I inhaled and exhaled slowly to calm down, God..I hated this feeling...I don't want anyone to die.. I could quit but this is the only job I have left... I then flop down onto my bed before I slowly closed my eyes... Suddenly I see a flash of a silhouette in the hall. I quickly opened my eyes as I sat up looking at the hall..
.
.
.
Nothing.. I'm just seeing things.. It's all gonna be ok.. I then laid back down on my bed and closed my eyes. Let's just try to get this over with..

.
.
.
.
.

"Wake up." I hear a stern voice say before I opened my eyes to find myself in the same black room... Oh no.. I then looked towards the voice to see Alice who was had a tea cup taking a sip of it before immediately throwing it away and spit it out to her side. Alice first had an awkward expression before it changed into a more stern one. "How did you get here." Alice said questioning before I stand up held my guard while she looked at me "Why would I tell you that.." I tell her harshly before she rolled her eyes. "Shut up and just tell me already." She said with a bit of an annoyed tone while she fidgeted her claws. Just don't tell her anything and if she try's to kill you, just run.. Alice just stared at me while I returned the favor to her as well. She then sighed before snapping her fingers before all the dark goo in the room turns to liquid. Panicking I just back up from her while all the goo retreated to her and it disappeared under her revealing my room... "What the hell!" I shouted at her as she rolled her eyes again before she just started looking around the room. "H-Hey!" I yelled out to her before I see myself sleeping in my bed, Alice then proceeded to turn her arm to a blade and held it over my neck. "Shut up." She said before still searching around the room looking at pictures and little details she could find. I remained silent, glaring at Alice before I walked over to myself. What if.. I try to wake up? I pinch myself and surprisingly I felt no pain... I look at her and she seemed to still be looking around ignoring me. I feel dizzy...like...real dizzy.....Not now...Not now Y/N! Think!