Prologue

(No One POV)

Saitama and Genos Was Patrolling Around while running, Suddendly something appeared and it was a Monster but it creature look different and has Portal as hand, Suddenly he charged at Both Saitama and Genos, Genos who dodge that monster as for saitama just stand there, The Monster Created smoke when it crash suddenly he saitama standing still he put his hand underneath saitama, As Saitama who just stand their a let it happened and fall through the portal,After a While the smoke clears Genos see his master dissapeared attack the monster so fast and burn his body execpt his portal hand, He took it and Try to find away to bring his master back with the help of Dr.Kuseno, While he contain the monster hand and he wasn't worried for his master because he  knows he master is strong and Genos begone to Retrun to Dr.Kuseno and try to get help so that he can bring his Master backk into their world..........

MEANWHILE WITH SAITAMA

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(SAITAMA'S POV)

Saitama: Hmmm.....That monster was weird, He hand a weird hand he's hand was moving around and put his hand underneath my feet and let me fall...Maybe i should had dodge it Nah..... been falling a long time now.......Hmmm goes i'll wait. "While waiting Saitama was relaxing mid air still fallling suddenly a light appeared and Saitama Notice it, So he goes to it and The Light got brighter And Suddenly The Screen Goes Black........."

Timeskip Brought you By Saitama teaching Rover to fetch and suddenly brought a whole tree and gave it to saitama again to throw it and Rover begins to Fetch it again.

(Meanwhile)

Somewhere in a school their was a Boy with pink Hair being held by a Curse spirit and The other one was Black and spikey hair injured with blood dripping from his head. The Pink haired Boy Name was shouted by the other one his Name was.......

(Yuji itadori)

And The other one Name was 

(Megumi Fushiguro)

(No One's POV)

Megumi: You Can't Kill it with physical attack! You need another Curse! Run or Die! "Megumi warned desperately"

Yuji evaded yet another brutal attack and managed to clamber atop the cursed spirit. but his bold move resulted in the cursed spirit folding him in a vice-like grip,threatening to crush the life out of him.

Megumi(shouted): WHAT DID I TELL YOU

Yuji however held firm,his hand clucthing to Curse object that was a finger

Yuji: If a cursed is need to save our lives, then I'll just to that. "Yuji opened his mouth, a decision made that could alter their fate irrevocaly"

Megumi: Wait...Noooo."Megumi Screamed"

Suddenly the cursed spirit was ripped apart,Suddenly Yuji(?) ripped his jacket and shirt of start laughing Maniacally.

Yuji(?):"I'M FINALLY FREE! "WHERE ARE THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND CHILDREN?" HAA! "THIS FEEL GOOD!"

Yuji(?): This isn't My Body...Oh well, I'll do whatever I want..."he said in amused"

Megumi suddenly spoke and said something to Yuji(?).

Megumi:"Curse...You're a Curse...and it's my Job to exorcise you". Megumi said in a worry voice and a threatening tone. Suddenly The Screen goes Black 

TO BE CONTINUED

I hope you all like it. Remind to you all this my first story made and i hope you enjoyed reading this prologue of my story.......