Part 4

The three people--most notably the middle one, across from Saitama continued to press him. Saitama had asked them to leave three times but they didn't. Couldn't get more disrespectful than this.

Saitama: "You're taking up my personal space. Please leave?" Saitama asked again, more bummed out at the fact that the waitress hadn't come back yet.

Kenjaku/Geto: "What do you see?"  Kenjaku/Geto asked. Saitama feeling confused."Eh?"

Kenjaku/Geto: "What do you see?" Kenjaku/Geto asked again. Saitama scratched his head along with his chick.

Saitama: "Three weirdos sitting in my spot, that's what I see. Look, I don't feel like making a scene, but I will if you guys give me no choice."

Kenjaku/Geto: "Funny. So you can see the other two beside me yet, you have absolute zero cursed energy. Even humans around you that have more cursed energy than you,But they can't see them. That makes you a superoir human unlike the other in this shop." Kenjaku/Geto said, smiling.

He started grinning, but in a weird confusing way that almost convinced Saitama he was a psychopath. Saitama began to notice the monster on the left a little more and remeber he fought someone smilar. Was he similar to Boros?

Saitama: "So who are you two?" Saitama asked.

The monster that looked like or silimar to Boros squinted, his one eye almost completely shut.

 It weirded Saitama out so much that he thought about to leave, but the waitress came back. He didn't want to make a scene.

Waitress: "Is he with you?" The waiterss asked Saitama. The man answered for him.

Kenjaku/Geto: "Not really. We're just having a short talk. I'll be leaving shortly." Kenjaku/Geto replied.

The waitress nodded. Then gave Saitama tea to him

 Waitress: "Oh, okay. Here is your tea." The waitress gave Saitama his tea while Kenjaku/Geto smiled with his eyes closed.

Waitress: "Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked. Saitama scratched his arm.

Saitama: "Yeah, I'm ready." Saitama replied to the waitress

Waitress: "What would you like to have?" The Waitress ask Saitama for his order.

Saitama: "Could I have some Spicy Garlic Udon Noodles?" Saitama asked. The waiter nodded.

Waitress: "Is that all?" The Waitress ask Saitama.

Saitama: "Oh, and some soup on the side." Saitama replied to the waitress.

Waitress: "What kind, may I ask?" The Waitress ask Saitama again

Saitama: "Tom Yum." Saitama replied to the waitress

Waitress: "Alright, thank you. I'll be back with your order soon."The waitress replied. She walked away. Saitama looked back at the man.

Kenjaku/Geto: "I'm inviting you to join us. You're obviously superior to Jujutsu Sorcerers as well, aren't you?" Kenjaku/Geto asked. Saitama raised his eyebrows.

Saitama: " Listen, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not superior to humans or sorcerers just because I have something that they don't."  Saitama replied with a tone of annoyance

 Kenjaku/Geto: "But aren't you tired?" Kenjaku/Geto replied

Saitama: "Tired of what?" Saitama replied in confusuion.

Kenjaku/Geto: "Protecting normal humans...I mean...you're a sorcerer to some degree, right? And do you think they would thank you for your accomplish" Kenjaku/Geto replied trying to get through Saitama but also ask a question.

Saitama: "I guess? But that doesn't matter to me I only do it because it a hobby, I don't care if they don't recognize me to my accomplishment because those have no value, In a humans life" Saitama replied without even notice what he just said outloud the other customer was amazed in Saitama's words

Kenjaku/Geto continue to smile while the other listen as well the one eyed one just listen and didn't care to saitama words with eyes closed, the other one was Buff listen to saitama words, respected Saitama words but quickly remember that humans was the cause of the destruction of nature so the Buff one quickly recognize it's goal again.