Part 2

THE BATTLE: THE CAPED BALDY VS THE KING OF CURSES(1Finger) ROUND 1

Sukuna Rejoice in the sensation of being alive and have return once more. The Surge of power and the return of malevolent existance send exhilaration coursing through his body of enjoyment of his return and bring terror once more again in the world of jujutsu.

Now he knew he had fully returned, but when his crimson eyes locks on someone or a figure standing from a distance. A bald man wearing a Yellow jumpsuit and have both red gloves,boots and with a casual face, But unfortunately his was the first target by sukuna.

Sukuna:"
haaaa? Who is this,Doesn't matter  I'll just kill him". Sukuna charged and lunged at the bald man and his claw slashing through the air . The sheer force of his attack cause a shockwave across the rooftop, causing it crumble and  disintegrate into a storm of dust and debris.

In the chaos, Sukuna wasn't or couldn't be sure if the man he charged at was died and perished, but he fel surge of confidence.

Sukuna: "Who's next"

However,a chilling, realization crep and sense over him, Then he sensed the presence of man standing perilously close and standing behind without realizing he was already behind him and close enough to whisper threatening words into his ear.

Saitama: "Do you have any idea how much money this is gonna cost you? Don't think they won't come to sue. Believe me," Saitama a voice sounded like a taunt.

Sukuna swiftly pivoted, slashing viciously at the man's face, but to his astonishment, there was no impact. The man merely stood there, his expression unfazed, waiting for Sukuna to strike again.

 Sukuna: "What's up with this guy? He has no cursed energy. No, something is wrong...he must be employing some kind of technique".

Undeterred by this adversary, Sukuna lunged at the bald man once more, yet he missed his target. Recovering his balance, the bald man approached him with an air of casual indifference.

 Saitama: "We don't actually have to fight. They just told us that we have to...but you insist, I guess we could," Saitma replied in a calm tone.

Sukuna seethed with embarrassment, Sukuna being a prideful Curse/Person he did not let that one left bye. With Anger seen in Sukuna Face he begins to thinking in his mind.

Sukuna(Thoughts): "I'm the King of Curses! How dare he dictate when and how I should fight?!. I'll kill you for trying to dictate on how should i fight againts others!"

Sukuna charged at the bald man, tackling him like a football player.Upon doing that they begone to going through multiple building and crashing destroying the wall and structure around them.Upon their launching to battle each other and giving a destructive force, also giving a shockwave.

When they finally crashed into the bottom, Sukuna believed the man vas either dead or severely injured. But to his astonishment, the man ay there, almost as if he had sunk into the cement.

Saitama: "I'm sorry, I can't remember your name. You're Sakanu, right?" Saitama asked, his words triggering a twitch in Sukuna's eyes.

Sukuna(Anger): "IT'S SUKUNA, YOU Fucking Moron!" Sukuna roared.

Before he could unleash further fury, the bald man inadvertently sneezed and lunch a powerful wind , sending Sukuna hurtling through multiple buildings until he crashed onto a house in a quiet rural neighborhood, rendering him Inconscious.Upon Saitama realize what he had done only one thing escape from his mouth.

Saitama: "Oops," muttered.

(Change of Pov)

Megumi observed the entire battle from a rooftop, sharing this vantage point with Gojo. He marveled at Saitama's remarkable durability against the slashes of a Special Grade curse. He couldn't believe it that Saitama won a battle againts Sukuna.