Part 3

If there was anywhere Saitama needed to go for food, it was in the city. Gojo had already provided him with yen for a meal and even given him some new clothes to wear when not in his jumpsuit-stylish Jacket and a short design of a beach.

Currently, Gojo and Saitama strolled through a park in Sendai City. There wasn't much activity, just a few families scattered around, but Gojo believed it was the perfect place to begin Saitama's exploration. Then Saitama ask a question to gojo

Saitama: "Is there good hot pot here?" Saitama asked. His stomach was audibly protesting.

Gojo : "You'll love it. I assume they have Japanese food in your world too?"  Gojo smiled with grinned and assured him.

Saitama: "I mean... I guess," Saitama replied.

Gojo, wrapped his arm around Saitama. Then told Saitama something

Gojo: "Yuji went to the hospital to check on his friends. That gives you and me about an hour. Do you want a tour, or give you a map, tell you what places can be seen.....may-" Gojo was interrupted by Saitama

Saitama: "Nah... I'm fine," Saitama replied.

Gojo could tell that Saitama was unsure of what he was going to do.

Gojo(thoughts): How could someone be so nonchalant in an unfamiliar world?

Gojo: "Hey, remember what I said about cursed energy or did you forget it?" Gojo reminded.

Saitama scratched his bald head, and Gojo surmised he had a reputation for forgetfulness.

Saitama: "Nope and Yeah I Forgot it." Saitama said it in nonchalant way

Gojo: "Well let me expalin again, having cursed energy means you'll have a higher chance of seeing cursed spirits. The higher the population, the more likely you'll spot one nearby. I doubt you can see any, but if you do, let me know," Gojo explained.

Saitama shrugged.

Saitama: "Alright. Can I go now?  I'm kinda getting hungry here" Saitama asked.

Gojo: "Sure, but just in case you get lost, here's a map, oh don't forget were meeting up with Yuji and Megumi later" Gojo replied, presenting a detailed map of Sendai City. Its intricacy was such that only a fool could managed to lose their way with it and also reminded him meeting up with Yuji and Megumi later on. Saitama frowned.

Saitama: "Do you guys have cell phones in this world?" Saitama asked.

Gojo: "Oh, please. We're not that underdeveloped. Compared to other countries like USA,ENGLAND,IRELAND AND ARABIA, I would say we're definitely above average."

Saitama: "Countries, what are countries and where is the places that you mentioned?" Saitama asked.

Gojo scratched his head and sigh in confusion of Saitama lack of knowledge.

Gojo: "You seriously don't know what a country is? And you don't even know the places that I mentioned are countries"

Saitama: "We have cities, but I've never heard of what you call a country. Nevermind, maybe it's just me. Genos would probably know more about that." Gojo got curios on the mentioned named.

Gojo: "Who's Genos?" Gojo ask

Saitama: "My disciple... sort of," Saitama replied. Gojo smiled.

Gojo: "So I guess we really are similar! Interesting. Let me ask you a question are you the strongest in your world?" Gojo asked. Saitama didn't reply; he just sighed stayed quiet and started walking.

Gojo: "Did I say something?" Gojo ask with a confusion

Saitama: "I don't want to talk about it."

Gojo: "That's cool. It's just that I haven't had someone to talk to who was in a similar position I am in," Gojo replied.

Saitama still didn't say anything; now, he seemed like he was ignoring Gojo.